First photo grow-ILGM sativa mix pack

I bought the Sativa Pack also,curious to see how it turns out for you.
Best of luck!! :+1:

SL out.

1 Like

@HollyHo, here we go, ladies looking good!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Kinglouida13th

Man! How big is your space? Looks good in there!

@HollyHo I have 4 tents, 3 set up right now, and I’m shipping one if em to a member on here today, that’s my AC infinity 3x3x70 tent, I have that one, the 2x2x4 AC infinity tent, a VIVOSUN 3x3x60 and a 2x2x4 no name tent kit I bought in the very beginning, so the no name is the one I’m giving to the older woman on here who needs one, she lives in Illinois so I told her If she could pay to ship it she could have it, so I’m waiting for the shipping money to be sent soni can drop it at the post office it’s already boxed up but yeah after that I’ll have 3 and I set them all up in my spare bedroom in my 2 bedroom apartment!

1 Like

@Kinglouida13th what I would give to have that space! I had to move my sour space candy cbd out to a make shift space in the shed lol she was taking over my 2x4x5. I’ll share a before and after. She’s in a 2x3.5 by herself now. (Still hoping it’s a female)

Before (the 3rd bigger one)

3rd day by itself flipped to 12/12

1 Like

Trying to catch up on updates…
April 2nd, first top on all three… (probably a little late but it was my first time)

April 11- transplanted into 5G pots

April 13
Took clones then about 12 hrs later
Second top on all 3

Slh

Strawberry cough

Chocolope

Clones from about 12 hours ago

2 Likes

Update. The moms were getting too big so I went ahead and flipped them.2 days ago. I could not get the chocolope to clone. The strawberry cough is beautiful though! She’s growing like crazy!

From left to right…

Chocolope, strawberry cough, slh

Here are the clones… the two little ones are chocolope but I don’t think they’re going to make it. It’s been almost 2 weeks for them and still no roots. :woman_shrugging:

All of these pics were taken a few days ago. Since then, the ones in the scrog have stood back up. They’ve been fed their first round of bloom nutes. I’ve topped the clones that are in 1g pots. The strawberry cough is the best IMO. She’s so easy. I couldn’t get the seeds to pop in the beginning but man! When I finally got one going, she hasn’t stopped for anything! Easy to clone is a huge plus! I definitely recommend that one!

Started seeing white pistols a few days ago… so here’s an update (right to left- choc, str cough, slh)

Super lemon haze(third in tent)

Strawberry cough(middle one)

Chocolope(first in tent)

The chocolope is the only thin, stringy one… it was also the hardest to clone. Maybe it was just the genetics of this particular seed… I’ve seen others have great results w ILGM chocolope.

I’m still looking for a grow journal that shows a roundabout time for harvest. ILGM says 8 weeks of flower.

From time I switched to 12/12 11 days ago or first white pistols 3 days ago? Idk.

Also, everyone says wait for amber trichomes to know when to harvest but I’ve been reading that sativas have a hard time getting to amber and that some never get them so I’m not sure about that either.

If anyone reads this post and has some experience w any of these strains, throw me some knowledge :joy:

4 Likes

@GreenSnek @Slug_Life @Kinglouida13th @Nicky @Gremmall

Over the first two, viparspectra p2500 (250w) and over the third one I added an extra light bc i felt there wasn’t enough… spider farmer sf1000 (93w). Also the slh is a little shorter and I can lower the sf to make up for it. Growing in mg organic soil with Alaska nutrients.

2 Likes

hey i have just posted a question looking for help on the chocolope myself, it seems to be flowering super slowly ( i have 2 distinct phenos, both slow)

not sure of the claimed 9-10 week finish, although it smells amazing and i think it will be quality smoke anyways.

hope you get some help from a more exp. grower.

nice mainlining btw

1 Like

@fishlipzzz yeah, the chocolope is a weird one! I’m in soil so idk if there’s a difference there but it hasn’t had a problem growing. It’s just long and gapped up. Strawberry cough grew about the same except she’s a little fuller. Slh is short and stocky showing off her indica genes :joy:

I’ll have to go back and look but strawberry cough says 8 weeks. The other 2 are 9 & 10. Not sure which one is which tho. Someone said they’re pretty close to ILGM estimates so I guess we will see :woman_shrugging:

Any new pics of the chocolope? I’ll tag u in my post the last 12 days they have started to put on a little weight

1 Like

@fishlipzzz

Yes! I’ve been busy but here they are at 24 days since 12/12.

Chocolope

Strawberry cough

SLH

1 Like

Found ya lol, holy smokes they looking amazing.

1 Like

@Unknown @fishlipzzz

Here’s the chocolope today. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

And the SC

1 Like

I thought SC was supposed to change colors… not chocolope :thinking::thinking:

All in how u grow an genetics. She looks strait stunning

1 Like

@Unknown i had to turn the lights down to get a good picture lol the lights are so bright it just washes the color out. But I agree! I wasn’t expecting it.

And I really hope it doesn’t take 14 weeks of flower :sob:

1 Like

I wouldn’t think it would, but going off what I’ve read they dont get in a hurry lol. Did ur sc have a strong smell early in

@Unknown

Here are a few I took with a macro lens. Chocolope