First outdoor Skywalker OG

Thanks @PurpNGold74 ill put the rest in jars tonight then and i will burp as you say and pull them out the first week…

Love this forum. Always great advice pretty quickly

1 Like

Lol i have to admit. Good few of us spend more time then most would consider ‘healthy’ around here. But the rewards when everyone gets to harvest are there

1 Like

i really appreciate it. help is always good when you know nothing. im learning so much here and in my grows. pretty sure my last 2 grows i harvested like 2-3 weeks early. lol if it wasnt for you guys i would of chopped this ILGM skywalker down oct 1st vs 30th. lol that was my first out door but had 3 indoor before that…i am exactly at 1 yr anniversary growing period. so i been able to harvest and smoke every time. so i feel thats great. First grow i didnt flush long enough and the end result sucked. but still got high so wasnt total loss…

1 Like

Got home tonight buds feel good. Lil soft but jar humidity up to 70. Ill let this batch in jar continue but will let the rest dry 1 more day i think before i jar it all.

Im setting out for a hour or so before goes back in jar

Good call. If it gets above 65, burp em/pull em out. I just startd jarring my BG and its been a week. Have burpd 3 times since yesterday @5pm. Maybe a tad overkill, but i like them a TAD crispy going back into the jar. The interior is much more damp then what we can touch. U want that to keep spreading back n forth from inside out. But not enough moisture to invite mold