First outdoor plant growing near beach. What's wrong?

@Whodat66

Yeah I think you’re totally good!

Just don’t freak out if it’s a little under or over from time to time- you’ll drive yourself crazy! Haha

@Ray4x Whats the proper PH I am waiting on my meter to arrive but I did go get my PH up and down today and it did come with the liquid tester kit even though I already had that. I didn’t get the nutrients that was for $45(8oz sample bottles is what he was selling) my hydro store gave me a 8oz sample of dyna-gro pro tekt, enzymes, cal mag, and foliage to try. I also picked up a bag of happy frog and their daily price is $9.99 for 2 cubic ft bag. I also got 20% off my purchase of the ph kit.

2 Likes

@BudBuddy

Very nice!

I ph to 6.5 and I think a good group of us on here do as well. But 6.2 should be fine as well.

Sweet thanks for all your help, it hasn’t gone unappreciated. I also got my inline fan today seems a bit heavy any ideas how I should place this? I don’t want to hijack anyones thread but I don’t want to burn down my house either.

@BudBuddy

For intake or exhaust?

exhaust, I only bought one fan 4"

@BudBuddy

Is it a duct booster fan?

I think @Rugar89 had his just sitting on top of his tent for awhile. Maybe he still has that picture he can share with you.

Do you have a carbon filter too?

1 Like

It is a duct booster fan. @Rugar89 did show me his fan on top of his tent but cant remember what thread that was in and I wasn’t sure about the weight cause this little fan is probably a good 3#s or so. no carbon filter

1 Like

@BudBuddy

You should be good.

1 Like

cool, thank you

1 Like

@BudBuddy

Here you go:

http://ilgmforum.com/t/rugars-world-the-adventures-into-my-new-hobby/11968/138?u=ray4x

1 Like

gracias for the link

1 Like

With no meter, use distilled water if you can. Purely neutral, so you’re starting off with pH 7.0 (ish) The nute’s I add tend to drop the pH, but not ginormously, so there is usually a very little Up or Down added. Now I know I have just been extra careful, and was probably fine before I got my meter :slight_smile:

I have the liquid tester so I can use that until my ph meter arrives.

1 Like

Not to under mind by no means guys but yall say mg pot soil is to hot I used it this year on my super skunk I have two in pots trying the scroug system and two in the ground and I think they have rocked I posted some pic of them in weedville topic was trying to send them to @hillbilly103 and @Countryboyjvd1971 it was raining so I was in a hurry but anyway I have used it I do water the pots a lot so the might delut a bit I don’t know but they are doing fine and m like I said not trying to under mind any one here bunch of good people in here

2 Likes

@4superskunk you can definitely grow mj in mg soils
The time release will be fine in the veg stage for the most part
It in flower that you will need to Add nutes which is why it’s not recommended for Auto strains since. You would have to addmore nutes and the soil will become to hot
With photos you will most likely be fine cause you’ll be at that 3-4 month mark when you start feeding flower nutes
Extra watering would actually make the time release fertilizer release faster into the soil thereby flushing the soil out the more you do it
But your not wrong you can grow in mg soil
One last thing any soil that’s good for cactus :cactus: growing is good for mj as well they have al most the same needs just a FYI
Happy growing my friend :v: CB :cowboy_hat_face:

Can u tag me in your grow for miracle grow

@Itsvizzle I put some pic of the girls I started in mg soil but are in the ground now have been for some wile now there are a lot smarter ppl in here then me on this I have lured. A lot and may do things differently next grow .see how things turn out I took a tape measure to the tall one and over 7feet tall about 6ft.wide looks like a tree lol I say do what works and good luck

@Itsvizzle I really don’t post a lot of pic like I should I just read and talk with a few ppl in here

@Countryboyjvd1971 I should have read ur post and thank you for the deeper look into things I have got all that in the brain yet lol thanks for the explanation