First outdoor grow, when to harvest

somebody help. This my first outdoor grow, I started the seeds in the last week in April and put outside last week in may. It’s a sativa dominate variety, Amnesia Haze. The write up says ready in early October I vegged a month early so they were over seven feet tall.

Take a look

5 Likes

This is a 51 day flower with 19 or more days left.
Patience, let them grow more.

4 Likes

excellent thanks I hope stalks can hold the buds up LOL

1 Like

That’s a legit concern. If they look like that might be a problem, prepare to support their weight. I’d hate to read about you losing several colas to wind or just gravity even.

3 Likes

This can work to support branches, tie them to your structure if need be. Hope this helps I use it and have to keep adjusting or adding more ribbon tape to support heavy colas.

3 Likes

My first outdoor as well and not sure whether to begin flush now, but hoping someone here can advise. Strain is Rainmaker, sat dom as I understand and was put in the ground around July 4th (late I know), however it was already about 10” tall at that point. Any input is appreciated

5 Likes

She’s still gots about another month to go, looking very nice and should plump up much bigger, great job

2 Likes

Thanks @Mrcrabs, that’s what my gut was telling me but wanted to consult the pros :mage:

2 Likes

supporting the heavier colas will increase the weight…as opposed to energy spent growing thicker branches. plastic coated tomato support rods work well.

this is when it’s important wait…feed and then flush before harvest.

2 Likes

halfway there

Croptober was named that for a reason. Let it grow. In the week before flushing week try Koolbloom, 1/2 teaspoon per gallon with regular watering and or nutrient watering. It will make those buds huge and tight. Only a week though. It stresses the flowers and they really get big. You still have about three weeks or so left if I’m correct.

4 Likes