First Outdoor Grow Help!

Doggy, “personal medicine” even tho ur “quite healthy” lol! I hear ya bruh. Its medication for attitude adjustments. Anyway, u asked about hardening. First ( for the sake of carefulness) ill say that with my vegetables I harden gradually, 1 hour of gentle morning sun the first day, and just add time as the plant can handle it. After a week or two, the plant is usually hardened just fine. But my girls??? Holy kow they are beasts! The first day 2 hours of morning sun then i brought them in even tho they werent the least bit wilted. Day 2 they were out half the day, but it was overcast. Day 3 they were in the intense FL sun all day! If u lean in close u can hear them screaming “Yeah, bring it on!! Ur indoor lights suk!!” My shitty indoor lights are the only reason i hardened them so young. Under my grow lights they kept stretching terribly! I had to lower that shop light (like yours) to 3 inches away. Ive ordered more lights, im waiting on Amazon. In the meantime, getting help from the sun. Anyway, that was my experience with hardening. But I feel compelled to say be really careful and add time gradually. Thats how its usually done with vegetables anyway. Also a reminder that Im a noob and u know more than I do! Later Dog.

1 Like

Hanging out with a pepper plant.

Hey my 420 friends. First i want to thanks to everyone that replied to my questions. I appreciate you all. Had family business. But now im ready to get going on my first outdoor grow and i can’t get the starter kit for first time growing outdoors. Can anyone point me in the right direction :pray:t5:. Thanks happy 420/everyday!!!

Cool. So today I met the end of my patience and set them out in their final locale. I had previously set them out in mid 70s sun for only few hours. Today was 89 and full sun. I didn’t know what to expect but was pleased that they couldn’t be happier. Fed them 1/2 strength ferts and walked away.Fencing installed and the schlepping is over. Here goes nothing.

ILGM bro