First Outdoor Grow after years of layoff

@Richard1-1,

the Alcohol well do all by it’s self. and dry’s clean in min’s. Their soft shell and skin can’t take it. You every get some on your arm or hand, well if you have you know what i’em talking about

2 Likes

Has anyone ever sprayed orange oil. The acid might melt their skin and kill them leaving behind a lovely orange scent.

1 Like

Never really heard of it, but there is always a first time for everything … lol

2 Likes

Lady at the herb shop says she uses it to kill fire ant mounds. Soaks it and its supposed to burn off they’re exoskeleton.

1 Like

Thanks man I appreciate it

1 Like

I hit em hard with 3% peroxide: 50/50 distilled water/peroxide. Allow that to dry off and apply one of either of these products:

Spray down the plant and plan on waiting for 5 days to allow the bacteria to do their job. Follow with another peroxide spray. Some plants don’t respond well to full strength and others don’t seem to care. This is safe right up to the day of harvest and will not contribute any off flavors. And, it works really well and is cheap. The concentrate will do YEARS worth of plant spraying lol.

You should always plan to do a bud wash. Look up the Jorge Cervantes video.

1 Like

Thank you guys always good to have that refresher lesson lord knows I’d still be smokin pyrethrins and telling ppl oh its safe!..(always back check facts also symptoms because like I said before I dont no if it was here I was battling thrips with a home made White powdery mold mixture which definitely was not removing the choloropylless spots from the thrips lol it looked like wpm so I was spraying with peroxide rubbing leaves with paper towel …was getting worse I was stumped looked up the symptoms and and found out about thrips and after further investigation I had a BAD thrip infestation which I didn’t even know what a thrip was let alone looked like (about 1.5mm long adult to about .25mm size larva ) super small black and white striped grain of rice was running rampit I’m just saying anything that goes outside and back inside can be at risk to ANY PEST and bring it into your grow room and breed unhindered and destroy your entire crop

1 Like

And for there size there fast as heeeellllll they dont fly but they scurry like crazy and like to hide up against the underside leaf stem so hard to see I found an easy way to find them once I was aware of them I was hand picking them off daily…hourly even…but shining your phone light up at u from the bottom would outline the thrip very good instead of having to look on the bottom of every leaf but still the larva were almost see through… could barely see them looking strait at em light green just like under a leaf

1 Like

So, I go in and out of my shed multiple times a day, so for me there is always a risk of contamination and there has been. I have seen spider mites not on the plants yet but moving towards them and I kill them imediately. I got green lacewings and I think it was too hot for them. I used said pyrethrins twice to kill them. I put some different plants in the grow room with the cannabis. Black basil, citronella, and rosemary. I also added some predatory mites that should eat any remnants of mites and eggs.

DSC01128
little cups are predatory mite homes. They have all probably fled by now.

slow internt causing slow uploads and responses.

California Dream Trophy.

1 Like

I like that way as well natures keepers are great I had 3 lizards that didn’t leave for months in my wall cavity I built in my shed. Where I was first growing covert I have hired help now

2 Likes

Super Skunk Trophy

1 Like

Sweet. The PVC is looking good. Nice dark green glossy leaves, man looks real healthy.

this plant is gorgeous it’s a purple diesel and it’s a seed my cousin that just passed away gave to me… means alot to me I’m pretty sure it’s a mother and not a father I swear if he came back re incarnated as a plant and he gets to f#%k every women on the room ima be pissed lol naw I think I’d be cool have 6 new strains brought to you by yours truely…

2 Likes

White Widow Trophy

For sure, real nice. Is that Indica hybrid. I’m trying to learn the looks of the different plants and their leaves. In regards to the heroin addiction. I am curious about your smoking habits as I am wanting to help addicts when I get the chance. If it’s not too personal that is?

You gotta let us know what you end up doing and your results. Please.

This nutrient line is phenomenal emerald harvest 7x award winning… plus moon shine moonshine is a new product that has EVERY thing positive damn near I’ve heard of the my nutes didn’t have which also had stuff I never heard of i use the entire line
Grow 1gal
Micro 1gal
Bloom1 gal
Sturdystalk 1gal (silica use on watering days )
Cal mag 2.5gal
Honey chome 1gal
Root wizard 1 liter
King kola 1 gal
Emerald goddess 1gal got all for 500 was a big jump but my hydro store guy hasn’t steered me wrong yet when I was a begi er her showed me floranova which GH you use which is what the astronauts use in space… its gotta be somewhat decent great entry level … but I’m past that i was gonna go advanced nutrients but that’s like a 16 bottle programs which is a lil excessive and the emerald harvest was the other partner in advanced that went out on his own wit hbk I new chemist using break through hemp seed meal instead of bovine proteins for an amino supplement… if you dont get any of that get this it’s expensive as hell 65 a liter

I’ve never seen grow
Growth as fast as I have this last month and I’ve grown fruits and veggies for the last 13 years this stuff is a GREAt combo I mean look look at what its bringing out of my plants…if you want to fertilize hard you use a term called painting the nail …or nutrients to the point juuust the very tip gets a light light nute burn that means ur riiiiight at the sweet spot…but look what it’s doing to me mine j swear to god this is not altered in anyway its freaking rainbow I’ve never seen rhat… I’ve also never flowered this strain cha ching which is one of the parent of gg#4 on accident a sour dub hermie a got a chem sister pollinated and 3 seeds were made only 1 popped the grower said “cha ching” 7 of those were grown out it hermie and got something knocked up I forget but the 4th pheno was the chosen breeder so I got cha ching from a friend of a friend if a hippy in Georgia and got it for a hit of lsd each but It looks like it’s worth it the the middle plant in the scrog