First outdoor grow 2018

I wrote about Socrates, and I paraphrased something he wrote that stuck with me. Today, someone remembered it verbatim. It’s amazing the people on here. I am not a betting man, yet I would put my money on the regulars having IQ’s well into the triple digets. Real IQ tests with pictures, not memorization like math,ect. A person can teach a monkey to tip it’s hat to collect change. AMAZED BY Florida Son

2 Likes

I haven’t read much Socrates, other than a few quotes, but I enjoy reading the Bible. Please don’t be amazed. What amazes me is the lack of thought, generally speaking.

I’ve often thought of the level of intelligence that I see from many growers and then chuckle when media tries to sell the thought of mindless stoners!

It’s a sad commentary of our society that encountering people able think is something out of the ordinary…

1 Like

FloridaSon, you nailed it about how ignorant people stereotyped tokers/eccentric’s. I majored in Psychology, so I use it to my advantage when I encounter those individuals in society. In addition, some of the most lame brained rejects throughout history have contributed more.You are sharp, but remember Einstien was being evicted with the movers taking his possession’s, yet sitting on His Desk was Millions in uncashed checks. I am a closet smoker, so I don’t get jammed up on Federal Disability.Have a good night

1 Like

Lol…had to be sharp. I only completed the 8th grade! Lol

After finding that I couldn’t handle the structure of school, the dean at my second year as a freshman sent me to get my GED so I would at least have had a diploma. Lol…“What do you mean I smell like weed? You smoke?” LMAO

2 Likes

I got 2 new plants i started outdoors i just put the seeds in the ground and kept the medium wet until they sprouted, they get watered every other day and i give them nutirents everytime i water unless its been raining. Im surprized they are still standing with that tropical storm that just came through, i went and checked on them this morning and walked through ankle deep water and higher all the way out to them too find them still standing tall im happy haha

my others are doing well though, i had something fall on one of my ourdoor plants and took a whole branch off :confused: its about 2 weeks from being finished and my indoor one is on its 8th week flowering

5 Likes

4 Likes

I’m fortunate that mine are in good draining sandy ground!

Looking great…

1 Like