First Outdoor Greenhouse Grow

I’m going to do a comparison of soils too. 2 of the plants will have my FFOF mix and 2 will be using Mills DNA Ultimate Soil

1 Like

That’s cool never heard of the mills brand I personally love the ffof but always open to new and better products nothing is to good for my ladies hahaha
You can get a sun block shade if you think the light is a problem I ordered a roll of 90% block from Amazon think I got 100 foot by either 4 or 6 foot wide for like
50-60 bucks but they had smaller rolls for less
Will block 90% sunlight so it would totally block a spot light im sure and just drape it over green house at night ? You would need to remember to take it off before sun rise every day tho lol
Or set it up as a privacy/ light screen permanently to block the light ?

1 Like

I like that idea @Countryboyjvd1971. I could set up a privacy screen on just the one side and that way I won’t have to worry about taking a tarp off the entire greenhouse every morning lol

What direction is your neighbors house hopefully not east lol just make sure it doesn’t block the sun light in the am and your golden

1 Like

It’s the neighbor to the North of me so that’s a plus

Perfect actually now just to set it up hahahaha

2 Likes

Just checked on them and the humidity was way too high in the greenhouse so I opened the door and top flap to vent them. Hopefully they are just getting used to their new environment

1 Like

@Majiktoker is rhino skin for hydro only? If so, could you recommend a silicate product for soil grows? Thanks pal

Nope you can use in soil as well I do and it works fantastic best silicate product I use in soil @MattyBear

2 Likes

@Majiktoker thanks man. I’m ordering some now. The girls I started inside are struggling to adjust to the greenhouse. You’re the man!

1 Like

My pleasure buddy hopefully you get things under control, fingers crossed for you

Keep me posted ill be watching your thread

1 Like

Here is my AK47 auto in my tent. It’s 85 days from sprout and day 56 of flower
Sorry for the sideways photo. Let me try some other pics

3 Likes

I use silica blast @MattyBear you can look up on Amazon just a FYI
That bud looks nice

1 Like

4 Likes

The pics look way better on my iPhone lol

1 Like

Woohoo yummy :yum:
How much longer you reckon?
I know I have the same problem @MattyBear

1 Like

Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971. She’s already mostly milky with a few amber. Can’t wait to try it out this summer

1 Like

This is another ATF that is going outside as soon as I get my Rhino Skin and give her a little feeding and she’s sleeping outside haha

2 Likes

Nice yeah there’s a thread on here about curing with a food saver
Check it out if you have one already
Two week cure time using it and it works bud gets better the longer you leave it but you can start smoking nice tasting bud as soon as two weeks after drying :+1:

2 Likes

I saw that and I want to buy a food saver now! @Countryboyjvd1971. Have you used that method?

1 Like