First outdoor auto grow

How is she looking? Sprouted 6/16/20, Californian Snow auto. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

4 Likes

She looks like a beast! If not already, start feeding some nutes to pump up those buds.

Nice looking Lady. HAPPY GROWING

Thanks! Want sure if I should cut any of the big leaves or leave it alone. I appreciate the feedback!

I would leave it alone because the plant will start shedding them by itself in another month or so. The advice might be different if you were growing indoors but outdoors the lower buds get plenty of light.

Thanks. I will leave it alone and show new pics in a week or two. It’s been tough keeping bugs away though.

How have you managed to keep the bugs away? I would have preferred to grow outside but aphids, mites, and caterpillars are everywhere! My rose bushes were nearly destroyed and did not blossom as in previous years - had an infestation of aphids badly. I think the spray hurt the plants.

Anyway, looking great and your vigilance will be rewarded. Still several weeks to go!

Just pure luck on keeping the bugs away I guess. I did put some DE around the pot and a little neem oil. I’m super nervous about getting bugs on it though and heard you can’t spray it during flowering, so I check it every day and hope for the best.

1 Like

This is my buddy’s plant. Same strain as mine but he did his indoor. Hopefully mine will get that big.

1 Like

Anyone know what this is and what to do about it? Thanks!

First pic look like butterfly eggs. Were they underside of leaf? The caterpillars will eat your buds! Stinks because I try to create butterfly friendly habitat especially for monarchs. But we can’t have this!!

The hanging ones I’m not sure of.

Need to treat plants immediately. Hopefully some more experienced growers chime in.

Good luck.

Pretty much agree with the first ones being butterfly or moth eggs killem. The second pic looks like lacewing eggs. These are the good guys…

Thanks for the help. I got rid of the eggs, they were only in one spot. Unfortunately I got rid of the lacewings too because I was unsure. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Actually the top pic might have been lady bug eggs I had the same thing not that long ago and I freaked out and took them off because I wasn’t sure if they were lady bugs because they had black lines instead off spots but after researching found out they were actually lady bugs oh well live and learn

Thanks for the input. That’s too bad if they were ladybug eggs, seeing I took the lacewing eggs off too. You’re right, live and learn. I just don’t want to ruin the only plant I have! It’s only a couple weeks from harvest.