First organic grow

Once again thanks for the great info, got it bookmarked, thanks buddy

2 Likes

X2

The Doctor is in!

1 Like

I don’t know what I did wrong. I placed my fem seeds in water and haven’t had any luck. Trying my last 4 now and hoping it works. I hope that I did it right this time as I have never even done this before. If these last 4 don’t work are there any suggestions you guys would have on a new grower. I got 10 autos with 10 free for the promo they had but I had to have done something wrong. Maybe I didn’t correctly calibrate my ph reader or didn’t read my ppm meter/or understand it. I tried the method it says on the site but I feel like I did it wrong. After so many failed attempts I feel it has to be me and that I didn’t do it right. So many good reviews it has to be. I got them in a weeks time but not sure exactly what I did wrong. I was told to write down with my last 4 what I do so I can go back and see what I have done and learn from it. It will be awesome if just 1 works. I’d be so happy with that. Any tips would be awesome. I’m also stressed because being new I’m not sure if the soil I got will work and when to add my liquid nutrients. Haven’t had any plants so I guess I’m stressing for nothing at this point but that’s why I’m trying to make my own medicine. Thank you guys I’ve learned a lot from my failures and in time I will be successful. Only time will tell when

Most seed banks will send you replacements, i use a simple method that works for me. Soak for 24 hours then place the seed in a seed starting pod 1/4” deep. Place in your grow tent 18-6 light schedule. 2-4 days sprout should pop. Use warm water to grow the seed starter pod

@Bajew

Welcome to ILGM and to our awesome community, Check out other threads they can be very help for you.

k out and read other threads. There is a ton of info in alot if not in all these threads. Anyway, what I do is to place a paper towel on a plate and place the seeds I want on the paper towel and cover them with another paper towel then I take warm water NOT HOT and just damp the paper towel and keep it damp never let it get dry ok and you should see tap roots in 18 to 24 hours maybe even sooner than tat. Works for me and i get 100%

3 Likes

Sending some positive energy your way. Picture the seeds sprouting tails (opening) then see your self with some seed starter mix and some peat pots or small solo cups with holes cut in the bottom (or use clear plastic for starter seed soil to see roots later) and fill with the soil and wet it down some.
Take your paper towel and open it
Pole a hole in the center of the seed starter mix with a pen or finger about 1/2” to 1” down and gently take a tailed seed without touching the root and place root down in the small hole you made. Then lightly cover the seed with some soil from the cup sides or from the bag.
Ph some water to 6.5 or so and giver her a drink…40-60 ml
Sit back and picture the girls wiggling up out of the soil in a day or 4.
Don’t overwater
Don’t panic
Do try again and you got this shit!

Oh yea don’t forget the light for when she breaks on through to the other side!
Temps 75 or higher
Humidity 60-70%

4 Likes

Does base soil imply ffof / happy frog or something similar? Could you run with a local soil from co op or would it need to be specifically engineered for cannabis? Looking for a way to dive into super soil on a commercial level (obviously with R&D first to test mix)… no really inclined to buy 400 40$ bags :slight_smile:

Any decent organic certified soil.

I’ve used ocean forest down to a cheap Kellogg’s organic potting soil. Out Costco had 2 cu ft for $9.

1 Like

Great find I’ll have to keep an eye out. Thanks!

For my first grow I would love to go organic but I got Bergmans beginner pack (30 WW autos and the whole nute line). Now I’m wondering if I made a mistake and wasted my money because I cannot find info anywhere on whether Bergs nutes are considered organic or not. Anyone have an idea about this? Thanks in advance :upside_down_face:

@CannaGuyGrow

I’m going to check into that for ya my friend, be back in a little.

B Safe
Will

4 Likes

Much appreciated!

2 Likes

Pretty sure salt base @garrigan62 is a busy man

3 Likes

I should know something this morning. So hang in there my friend and thank you @Budbrother never to busy to help lol

2 Likes

@garrigan62 any news?

No not yet. I just fre off another request. So please hang in there caise i will find out. … ok

B Safe
Will

2 Likes

Just got my nutes and still dont know if i can use them in my organic grow :frowning:

1 Like

I’ve personally seen them. Salts in a pack. It’s not a guess.

You’ll see, eventually, if morning ever comes :laughing:

1 Like

He had a stroke, and they gave him the wrong medicine is what he told me. He was getting better and starting to work on his grow room for his next run.
Sure hope he gets better. And I agree with budbrother those are not organic nutrients they are synthetic. You want to look for the OMRI certification if you can for Organics

2 Likes

Good Morning…
There not orgaic and sorry for the wait, but was told that they do work very well…hope it works out for ya

Will

1 Like