First marijuana coco grow

Looking good for 3+ weeks!

Update
Plant in photo one is 30 days old
Plant in photo two 25 days old.
Anybody see anything that needs to be done to them. @MattyBear @3high5you @SilentHippie @Myfriendis410 @Donaldj

4 Likes

Not in particular except I try to never let my leafs touch my soil

2 Likes

Hard to tell from that angle, but any leaves touching the dirt can be removed. Other than that, they look green and happy to me.

1 Like

White widow auto
Coco
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?6.2
What is strength of nutrient mix? Na
Indoor 4x4x60
Light; king 1000 led
Temps; 77 hi / 63 lo
Humidity; 80 hi / 45 lo
Ventilation system; Yes
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, no
I have increased speed of ventilation fans to try and lower rh.

1 Like

They look dense and bushy! It looks like a little LST is going on too.

Don’t forget to ph your input to 5.5 to 5.8.

1 Like

I removed 2 leaves that were touching the ground from older plant and 3 from the youngest.

2 Likes

They won’t even notice it.

1 Like

Yea I’m trying to do some lst on both plants. I fimed the younger plant and seem to having a little more luck lst on that one. The older one I am having a problem getting it to lean over. I think I might have waited to late to start on that one. The trunk is so thick it does not want to lean. They are autos so don’t want to do to much. Open to suggestions.

1 Like

The ph of the solution going in is between 5.6 and 6

1 Like

You’re doing the right thing with the autos.

2 Likes

@Hippieheart I’ve been using coco and my ph in is 5.8 and no matter what my runoff is above 6.3

1 Like

Hello @Sixpackdad I water with a ph of 5.5 to 5.6 and try to keep runoff 6.5 or below. If gets above 6.5 I flush with at lest 5 gal of 5.6 straight water. If that does not bring it down I give it another 5 gal.
@Donaldj @3high5you @MattyBear @DieHigh55

1 Like

Day 36 plant #1 is there any sign that she is getting ready to flower?
Feed 128oz / ph5.6 / ppm528
Run off 36oz / ph6.6 / ppm573
@Donaldj @3high5you @MattyBear @DieHigh55 @SilentHippie @muffybunny
@bob31 @Sixpackdad @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

Day 31 plant #2
Water in 128oz / ph5.5 / ppm614
Run off 48oz / ph6.4 / ppm573

3 Likes

Are these autos or photos?

I veg for 2 months before flowering which gives me roughly 1/2 pound per plant give or take.

1 Like

There auto white widow

2 Likes

So just let them do their thing. They’ll flower when they’re ready (usually lol).

Look at doing some LST on them which will help yields :blush:.

1 Like

With coco you want your pH to be 5.8 or between 5.6-6.0. Your pH is very high! I would flush with pH 5.5 til runoff is at 6.0 and water/feed with 5.5 til you get down to 5.8 constant.

2 Likes

no 2 strains respond exactly the same some love higher ph some hate it really up to the grower to notice how plant responds

3 Likes