First marijuana coco grow

Pretty girls! What’s your feeding regimen now? What are you using again?

1 Like

This is the feeding schedule I am using. The only thing I do differently is I water/feed every other day. It is almost impossible to overwater coco. So far so good.

@Myfriendis410

1 Like

image[quote=“Hippieheart, post:42, topic:17014, full:true”]
This is the feeding schedule I am using. The only thing I do differently is I water/feed every other day. It is almost impossible to overwater coco. So far so good.

@Myfriendis410
[/quote]

Better pictures taken today

5 Likes

Once they’re in a pot sized for them, I would agree that it’s hard to over water. I’m a bit more cautious when they’re little.

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 yes you are right when they are in seedling stage I do not water as often. I gradually ramp up watering as they grow.

2 Likes

Other than that they look great, ya gotta love coco lol!

4 Likes

I’m loving coco. So much less pain in the butt than my dwc run was. More forgiving too.

2 Likes

Question on watering.
Plant 1 which is the larger plant when I water the ph going in is 5.6 the ph going out is 6.0. The ppm going in is 794 the ppm out is 716.
Plant 2 is the younger plant and the smallest.
Oh going in 5.6 ph of runoff is 6.3
The ppm going in is 772 the ppm of runoff is 176 !!
It has been that way since I transplanted to the 5 gal pot. Anybody have any idea why this happens. The plant looks good.
@Donaldj @Sirsmokes @MattyBear @3high5you @Myfriendis410

3 Likes

Hungry little girl! What is the ph of your coco out of the bag?

2 Likes

The ppm drop could be that she used those nutes up. The ph is a bit high in #2, but not reason to panic. Just continue what you’re doing as long as they’re healthy.

2 Likes

I did not think to check the ph of the coco when I mixed it up. I did flush with 6.5 ph water when I dissolve the brick.

4 Likes

I don’t see any cause for concern @Hippieheart. Plants look good!

2 Likes

Photo updat anybody see anything that needs to be done?
First picture is youngest plant 15 days old. Plant was topped 7 days ago.
Second picture is oldest plant. 19 days old. Not topped. Trying to do low stress training on both plants. Thanks for any input.

4 Likes

I see 2 happy plants! I’m more a fan of supercropping myself so can’t offer much on LST.

2 Likes

Mind if I join in? I’m doing the same plant…dynafem or some thing, high cbd low thc for med purposes…one in soil and one in coco to compare results. Think they’re about 9 days old. Looks like you got a good grow going, @Hippieheart. Before I transplant into their 7 gal. smart pots, I’m going to flush the hell out of both the coco and soil to get their respective pH’s to 5.8 and 6.5. Hopefully that will prevent the fluctuations you’re experiencing. Lots of success!

3 Likes

Plant in photo one is 21 days old and plant in second photo is 25 days old. They are starting to have a little bit of smell. Is this a sign that they are close to starting to flower?
@Myfriendis410 @MattyBear @Donaldj @3high5you @SilentHippie

5 Likes

@Hippieheart
Looking good. They will continue to get more and more fragrant as they mature. Towards the end of my grow, if I had my tent open for any amount of time, my whole house smelled like a dispensary. They’ll get stinky!
As far as if they’re ready to flower, if they are autos, they’ll flower on their own. If you’re growing photos, when they flip is totally up to you.

2 Likes

Yes they are autos. Thanks for the info. For some reason I thought they only smelled when they were in flower.

3 Likes

@Hippieheart, for autos, you’ll probably start to see the little hairs at the bud sites in another week or 2.

1 Like