First lst attempt

2 Likes

3 Likes

9 days in lst. 33 days old, showing preflowers

2 Likes

Went to tuck a fan leaf, and snap! Stem broke almost in two. Did a quick fix with electrical tape. Will she heal or not?

2 Likes

1 Like

She will recover. Sucks and it’s scary when it happens, but organic honey or aloe and then tape her up.

Patched her up with some honey and retaped her this morning

1 Like

I cover the broken branch in organic honey so it sticks to the part that it broke off of and then I wrap it in Saran Wrap. You should be fine. I’ve heard of plain electrical tape working too. Good luck

I see @MattyBear beat me to it. He’s spot-on it works for me. Have a good morning

1 Like

Taped her up last night as soon as it happened. The tape was loose this morning, so put honey on the break and retaped it. So far looks like only damage done is one fan leaf wilting, but the top is heavy and trying to pull it back apart. I’ll put a piece of wire on it later to relieve that pressure til she heals. Thanks for you’re help folks

1 Like

36 and 35 days old, I can’t believe how much growing these gals have done in just the last two weeks! I stuck a stick into pot to measure upward growth 4 or 5 days ago, and they already outgrew it. Had to replace with longer stick this morning. I’ve read on another thread here that when this upward growth slows or stops, that it’s time for bloom nutes. Should that also be the time to lower humidity as well?

2 Likes

Nice looking plants! Yes, you want to lower the humidity when you start to see buds so that they don’t rot.

Thanks @raustin. Watered this morning with full strength nutes, 3 tsp per gal ff grow big, and they’ve been on a 16/8 light sched for a week, and they seem to like that too.

1 Like

Still stretching a bit, week and a half in preflower 40 days old. Any guidance on humidity and flowering nutes?

1 Like

2 Likes

You should be feeding Big Bloom as well as the Grow Big. Are you officially in flower? If you’ve flipped, then the stretch you’re seeing is normal.

She did a lot of growing the last week and a half vertically, seems to be slowing now. Just feeding grow big so far, but next feeding is day after tomorrow. All I’ve got for flower nutes is cha ching. Should I start 12/12 lights, lower humidity? Can pick up big bloom tomorrow

I can’t remember, is she an auto? You need to start some bloom nutes for the buds. Cha ching is a late flower nute. You need something for early flower like Tiger Bloom, or Big Bloom.

Ya, she’s an auto. I can get some tiger bloom tomorrow and start her on that, if you think she’s ready. I’ll send a closer up pic in a minute of her.

2 Likes