First Legal Recreational Grow - Canada Eh!?

Not watering for run off right now but getting myself prepped for it. Trying to get everything setup so it’s minimal adjusting as time goes on.

1 Like

Looking good man…use what you have and keep the wife happy at the same time…smart and smart. Good luck ninja I’ll be watching :slight_smile:

So I was able to convince the wife to allow one more purchase. Gotta go away for business so she’s going to tend to the girls. Trying to make it simple as possible. I think this is going to be great. My little shelf wasn’t cutting it.

Found on amazon.

My tent is only 5’2’’ so these being just under 5’’ allows more room. Also I have it so I can slide the rack back and grab the tray underneath.

GDP and Purple Kush and alive and growing.

When should I start on some nutes?

3 Likes

The cotilydons will turn yellow before you think about using nutes…they have enough energy stored in them for a few weeks…its really easy to burn the young plants with nutes, ask me how I know lol

1 Like

Okay cool! Thanks for the tip! I’ve also heard not to add nutes until you get the third set of leaves. Currently I’m watering about 1/2 cup or 1 cup per day of PH 6.4 water.

1 Like

Here is an update on the girls.

2 Likes

Grow my little puppets… go and go forth…

1 Like

Following from central Alberta.
I had a home made rack and I found I needed the height so I just went with plastic trays, I drain them after watering with a large syringe.

On the lighting note your QB can be down around 15 inches.
Just keep an eye out dialy for light burn of fox tailing later on.

Ps technically were not legal because we’re using non government seeds Hahaha what a crock

My current grows here if you want to follow another Canadian along :wink:

1 Like

Sweet! I will be following! I’m in YEG. The stores only have 2 varieties of seeds and $75 for 4 pack is brutal. Have a buddy trying to get regulated to sell seeds. Love to see how that turns out.

2 Likes

That would be the BUSINESS!

I was going to start Stella(Grand Daddy Purple) on nutes. Betty(Purple Kush) is about a week behind.

I was going to follow this nutes schedule

What are your thoughts?

Im not Super knowledgeable about that lineup. But the low ppms (200-300) sounds just fine. I accidentally 800’d my girls first feed n no burnt tips.

1 Like

Anyone able to help with these issues I’m having?

They started 3 days ago and I figured that meant it was time to add nutes. But now I’m not sure if it underwatering or what?!

Looks like a slight calmag deficiency. But u see the wonky leaf shape? Thats probably a ph problem. Have u been measuring ph of the solution (after putting in nutes) and if ur watering to runoff id love to know ur runoffs

That’s what I was thinking it’s lacking magnesium. I’m not watering to run off yet, don’t want to drown them. My ph has been about 6.4 after adding nutes. I only did one watering with nutes and it seemed to get worse. Up until yesterday it’s been straight water at 6.4ph and 221ish ppm. I’m using Pro-Mix and they recommend something like 5.5. Not sure what to do?

Theres a few Promix growers around. I think the consensus there was 6.0 ish. And lower as she grows. Im sorry about that. Should have been in the first questions… medium. Dont try to add more. Get that ph down a few points and keep her rolling. Those QBs got her hungry

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice!! Let’s hope the girls come around!

Back from my trip and the girls are thriving!! I think they doubled in size within the last 4 days

4 Likes

They got their legs under them now lol…very nice plants :sunny:

Well said Grem. Those ladies look good. Vegging with a :boom:

1 Like