First Journal. Second grow, beginner all advice welcome :) DWC

I just got these. Ill try qb when i have a bigger grow.
Anyways these are gonna kick ass. Ill run them around 600ppfd this go. Next go ill see if i can get to the 900-1000ppfd.

1 Like

Totally understand brother hehe this all gets expensive.

Where in tent is best spot for humidity meter ?

I currently have it hanging from top. I bought a new humidifier. The thing is awesome. Brings humidity up in under a minute by 20%.

https://www.amazon.com/Ideal-Air-Commercial-Grade-Humidifier-Pints/dp/B00L2L3OXQ

Also anyone know why plant has so much purple ?

Temperature, genetics, maybe its holding its breath? I bet theres some science on it somewhere lol. What I will say is it’s beautiful

1 Like

Its blue cookies. Cant say seed bank :wink:
Res is at 67f
Tent is at 83f
Humidity is 65%
Plenty of 6” fans for air flow

2 Likes

And my avatar pic is what it is in flower

1 Like

@pptrsha1 check out my girls. Also is my name really that sad sounding lol. Should i change it ? I just hate thinking of forum names. Takes me forever to just come up with a name.

1 Like

NO it means something to you! I am an old lady and I know all about betrayed souls so it mad me sad. I am happy its not what I thought. sorry I was judging again

Crap i made it snap !!!

Home she heals.

Nothing like accidental high stress training. almost snapped thru but had enough left to stay connected. I immediately taped it back together.

Carpenters bandaid

Wow that leaf sure got its butt whooped. I think ill trim it. What do you think ?

3 Likes

If u cant bend it around and tie it off or tuck it behind somehow, I’d do that. The more bud sites that get the light the more , uhhhhh, budsites u have lol.
It looks pretty good to me

That plant needs a topping more then super cropping …

Ill top this weekend maybe. Have to let stem heal a bit.

I’d just cut it at the break and quad line it might add a week to your time but quadruple your base

So I have weird spots on some leaves of the plant that I accidentally snapped in half. Which I still find funny but it seems to be healing ok.

Also plants are slow growing. Not gaining height

I also tried fiming them. I figure i better get practice so i can learn more about growing through trial and error.

I have the error part down good.

I guess making mistakes is a great way to learn and at the pace I am screwing things up I will be a master after a few more grows.

2 Likes

Also those curled leaves on the one with spots. I have no clue what it’s from.

@Grandaddy013 any thoughts on these spots and curled leaves ?

1 Like

I’m not too sure. Can you get a picture when purple lights are off?

Yeah. I’ll get pics tomorrow when lights go out. They r out from 9am to 3pm est. Sometime during that I will get clear pics for all to see. Ill also see what ph is temp and humidity is.
Thank you

1 Like

That’s what I said 3 grows and 6 thousand dollars ago lol gotta get them hands dirty

1 Like

Clearer pics.

2 Likes

Looking better. I might have messed up on the fim.

1st plant

2nd

4 Likes