First Journal - From Build To Harvest

Toss em in darkness for 3 days and chop em.
Good game. Sir. Nice back yard harvest.
Bud wash them prior to drying.

Ps what strain?

1 Like

White widow. I started plain water yesterday. I was giving nutes up till Tuesday. I’ve got my flush planned for tomorrow and hopefully clean them up :+1:t3:
I’ve got to hand it to advanced nutrients. They may be a tad more expensive, but they deliver. I never checked ph even once on this grow. I put full faith in the nutrient blend and they delivered. Problem free, water straight from the tap. Hats off to them!

2 Likes

Try Remo. He worked for AN.
They are both from my area, next town over

1 Like

Remo is the cloning gel I bought for my sog grow. I didn’t realize it was Canadian. It’s now moved up my list on nutes to try. Support local. Well…as local as you can get in this large country :joy:

1 Like

An is also local right there all from the coast in BC, Burnaby etc your Canadian?

Yes sir…Ontario

I’ve let em go a little longer. They’ve become too heavy to stand up and there is 4 days of rain forecasted. Time to call it. They are now in the basement, in the dark for next 3 days :+1:t3: The wife is super impressed with how the house smells already. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Good call, congrats on the grow man tricombs look perfect in my mind, unless it’s some sativa your really upping for a buzzy head high then yea a tiny bit to long. what strain is this again?

Regardless it’s perfect, they are done, rain on the way and your doing the 3 days of darkness.

Do you plan to dry the whole plant or branch by branch? Wet trim or dry trim

1 Like

Wet trim… branch by branch.
I figure I’ll do one plant on the third day, and the rest on the fourth day.(forth day will be Friday, and no work to get up for next day)

I have intentions of keeping the super dense buds for smoking and some of the larfy inners for making edibles. That’s the plan. I’ll see how it goes. :joy:

2 Likes

Ok. Short and sweet ending.
I yielded 960 grams of smokable weed. A couple ounce of inner scraggle I’m gonn use for making butter. Great yield.

Pardon the messy basement background :grimacing:

4 Likes

Congrats. Outmotherfreakingstanding :+1:

2 Likes

Nice.
Can you recap this grow for me?
Outdoor, photos you took from clones?
How many? 2 or 3?
Did you just grow them in soil? Any nutrients?

1 Like

4 White Widow Clones
Grown in 5gal Cloth Pots(1plastic)
Promix BX
Advanced Nutrients Ph perfect nutrients.
Tap Water
Never Checked ph, never checked ppm.
:love_you_gesture:t3: AN for the win

1 Like