First Journal - From Build To Harvest

You have a superior light to 260 kit. About same efficacy with more power and greater coverage area.

2 Likes

Awesome. Thanks for your help in your other DYI thread getting this created.
Thanks to everyone who has offered tips and advice so far. It is greatly appreciated!!

1 Like

Both lights are Built!

I had been running for a couple of days with nothing in the tent just see what my environment would be like. Temperature sitting nicely at 72°-75°F but living in the North, it is really dry sitting at 30%RH. So…off to the store I went while my wife is outta town :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Cool mist humidifier has me now sitting at 56%RH.
After some reading and humming and hawing, I decided to go with promix bx with and extra 25% perlite as my medium. For nutrients, I went with Advanced Nutrients Micro, Grow and Bloom. I also picked up some Sensi Cal while I was there, just so I didn’t have to drive back.
So, I guess I’ve prepared enough for now…Bruce Banner seeds are dropped in water!

1 Like

Amazing build on those lights super jelly.

Still have the receipt for the humidifier?
Those cool mists can plug your carbon filter in a hurry. Have to be careful are you filling it with tap water?
Where in the north? I’m in Alberta I feel your pain.

My suggestion would be to get this baby.

1 Like

Interesting to know about the carbon filter! I haven’t bought any exhaust yet, just a third clip on fan pointing up through the hole in the tent roof for now. I’m not much of a receipt keeper, but it was on sale for only $30. I can put it in my bedroom if I have to. What’s the difference with the one you posted? Does it go outside the tent?
I’m not as far North as you. Ontario here :+1:t3:

1 Like

Inside the tent, one I showed you is warm and cool mist Wich will help depending on season and temp issue. Ultrasonic will prevent issues with bacteria and potentially lengthen filter life… (last parts a Geuss)
It’s also a large capacity and a top fill Wich will be absolutely ideal (I already have one that’s bottom fill and only runs 24hr on 4L its no where near as

1 Like

Dude… those lights are sexy as hell! Nice build man.

1 Like