First inside grow, and wondering about defoiling my plants

Going Wiakki Queen. Had issues with stunted growth in beginning but they pulled thru(had tent closed up and no air exchange). Never got to big but are healthy as hell.
Switched into flower 14 days ago. There are a lot of buds under growth, but above net( scrog)
2 1000 watt lights(bestva) Sohum soil. So no nutes other then bud candy.4x4 grow room
But looking at defoiling it

1 Like

Went ahead and cut back a lot if growth.

the purple pics are very nice, BUT…can’t see if it’s green or yellow or purple.

White light pics are best for showing plants.

1 Like

Sorry here ya go

1 Like

Took off about 75% seem to be fine .a bit florescent green towards buds

Well since you already did it, just remember that those fan leaves are the factory’s of the plants. I think they grow better with them, and by stripping them too much will shock them. Keep experimenting with every grow, that’s how we learn. Grow on!

2 Likes

Yea surfed around and talked with a few of my buddies in denver and they are kinda the same way about clipping solar panels off!
But had a lot of smaller buds that even with scrog asnt getting light with Led’s.
Two days now and look pretty good .a bit florescent towards center

Istriped only the leaves fingers that are covering bud sites as needed expirementing with half my plant then did the other half cause I liked the results of how it was after a week it all caught back up with more bud growth withdense looking collas

1 Like

That’s how I started just a few lol then the girls started looking sexy getting bony lmao

1 Like

Now we can see the plants…very nice. Hope it finishes well. Maybe Xmas harvest?

I wish!! Was planned that way but… My dumb ass had a small exhusts fan and tent closed with no intake and fan woukd cut off at night. So they got a bit stunted the first month.
I flipped on the 10th and takes 10-12weeks for wiakki queen.

Looking for a decent fan this week. Just seems kinda silly that a lot are 140-160$ ones that are 50-75$ I’ve seen have crap ratings. So at night I shut down that room open flaps and let them breath
. only have about 600-700$ in set up including soil(Sohum), saving money is cool but we use to live in Colorado and moved, so more wanting good consistent smoke. Yea 500-600$ monthly savings will be nice, but more for what we love .a good high!

Hoping to get 4-6 oz. And going to start some Killer Purp . that would be enough to hold us through.
Been doing outside grows with soso results. We have. Plenty of acres but a lot of trees and the deer seem to like this and WW. And mites so decided to move inside

Hhhmmm, leaves where stem meets leafs are turning a bit florescent green yellow. Did give them a bit of a higher dose of water and bud candy.
Hope that’s the issue and not cropping them back

1 Like