First indoor soil grow

If they are side shoots, small branches, they really are too small to grow and catch up with the rest of the plant…cut them. I thought the lowest growth was side branches.

If they are a really small set of leaves, no loss on cutting them, being so small. No matter what they are, the plant won’t benefit from them…and there will be plenty of bud sites, no worries on the one.

1 Like

I use scissors

1 Like

Thank you. Do u think I should wait on the nutes as well. I have AD GMB pH perfect. I have no idea how old she might be so I’m not sure when I should introduce them.

When you start using fertilizers…start out 1/4 recommended dosage, and increase with each fertilizing, to 1/2 then full dose.

See how the plant reacts, it will let you know if it needs more, or less…and better it wants more than it gets burned by too much.

It is old enough to start.

What is the soil it is in? It may have nutrients in it already.

Just start at a low dose if you aren’t sure…you’re going to have to figure it out eventually.

Just do not kill it with love…too much of anything, slow progress, you have months

1 Like

Tbh I don’t know what’s in the soil. A couple Of days ago it showed signs of mold so I transplanted Into a pot with some old soil that I had. I guess I should wait At least a few weeks to start with the nutes just to make sure I don’t burn her. Thanks for all your info you’re a life saver!

I was thinking about transplanting that as well, I would try to bury almost all of it except the top three or four inches (trench planting).

It would take time to come back but it should grow into a stronger plant

day8 shes looking like she is thriving but does anyone know what the spots on the leaves could be from? Would it be a bad idea to transplant her into a bigger container now or should I wait to make sure she isnt still stressing? I changed the soil about 6 days ago do to a possible mold problem. watered today with pH6.5 runoff measured 6.9pH humidity at 27% 75F lights on 24hrs grow tent goes up tomorrow