First Indoor Hydro šŸŒ²

Give the broken shoot some recovery time. It may surprise you. :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

3 Likes

The wound is still gaping open and had some brown discoloration, canā€™t see how they are going to get any nutrients

1 Like

Evidently you havenā€™t seen some of my breaks

1 Like

I want to hold out hope for it @repins12 , I really do, but I also want to aggressively move forward with training and feeding and try and stay on schedule to flip within 2 weeksā€¦

1 Like

I could go take you some pictures now. I snapped the main stalk on my White Strawberry skunk

1 Like

I never put myself on a schedule. I just adapt and adjust on the fly because :poop: happens

1 Like

Understood good sir! I would like to stay on schedule so that I can start a 2 box grow in the 5x5 tent with some high test beans :grin:

1 Like

Gotcha :+1:

1 Like

This is more or less my test run, the goal is to make it all the way to the end with a manifolded plant, on or close to the schedule I setout athe beginning so I have a benchmark for myself :upside_down_face:

Canā€™t take the shop out of the fabricatorā€¦a few years of my foreman drilling efficiency into my head as an apprentice helped thatā€¦

2 Likes

The only given with growing weed is there are no givens

2 Likes

Now that I have 2 lights, a sepearte drying tent, and a soon to be first hydro grow under my belt, expansion will in the very near futureā€¦

1 Like

Gotta move fast or be left behind!

1 Like

Check out this uglinessā€¦

The top split down both sides and then a light fell on the lower branch thatā€™s taped and almost snapped it completely off. Sheā€™s 31 days into flower now.

6 Likes

Just my humble opinion, plants are not always gonna adhere to your set time schedule. Iā€™ve been growing plants since the early 70ā€™s and every time I think I got it figured out, I figure out that, I donā€™t have it figured out :v:

3 Likes

Just let me experience it for myself @repins12 and then when I come back with my tail between my legs youā€™ll know that I know that you were right :grin:

1 Like

@AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie thats quite the trauma thereā€¦:scream:

1 Like

Yeahā€¦ She had a rough go. At one point my pH pen crapped out in the middle of mixing nutes and I didnā€™t realize it was reading almost 2 points high. She got watered at 4.5pH that day and I didnā€™t catch it until the lower limbs started dying.

Theyā€™re insanely tough.

1 Like

Itā€™s all good, Thatā€™s why I donā€™t comment very much one way or another. I just try to save others from making the same mistakes as I did. I wish you the best of luck but ma nature can be a bitch sometimes. Iā€™ll still be following along, that is , if you donā€™t mind. I learned the same way myself. If someone told me it couldnā€™t be done, I tried twice as hard to prove it could. You remind me a lot of my self, brother. Iā€™m fixing to put another drink in my hand and fire up the ol trusty vape :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

4 Likes

@repins12 donā€™t go anywhere youā€™re needed here! I donā€™t mind having you one bit, cheers sir! I took that ā€œtell me I canā€™t and I willā€ to heart at work and got my cnc laser to cut stuff way outside of its normal rated capacity :grin:

1 Like

@AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie thank you for the reminder! Time to invest in a good pH penā€¦any suggestions? @repins12 ?

1 Like