First Indoor Hydro 🌲

Again outta likes. I have no clue what I am doing with this indoor thing but, what I am doing seems to work. Now outdoor guerilla grows, that’s a different story. Been doing that for a while :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

2 Likes

Well i keep checking on her like I would check on my kids if they were sick, things are looking OK for the snapped branch, still got 3/4 things on the bad side of the snap alive…
akoqZXagYJkXe

1 Like

4 Likes

Haha same here it’s all droopy and worrisome…I’m sure it will be fine, but I’m on it likeimage

1 Like

2 Likes

Snuck a picture before work this morning…going strong :muscle:

4 Likes

I was pretty sure that you were going to be fine. Glad that I was right. Have a great day

1 Like

Thank you for the positive outlook brother @repins12
:grin:

1 Like

You got this, my friend :+1::v:

1 Like

It’s cool seeing the plants nutrient delivery system at work though. The side with the break in it starts to die off almost right away, while it then just moves what would have gone to the break side to lower shoots and the unbroken side of the top.

1 Like

And wow…I’m out of likes for the first time.

1 Like

Haha me too. I finish in the tent and look over the girls and see some new snaps and break, be like aw man not again. “Honey”, wheres the honey and tape again. Haha

2 Likes

My second light shipped today :grin:

2 Likes

She doesn’t look too bad…worst case I see is that one shoot doesn’t perk up and I end up with 7 perfectly unperfect colas :upside_down_face::rofl::partying_face::sob:

3 Likes

It seems as tho the shoot beyod where the break occurred is coming back to life :heart_eyes: the fan leaf has remained some rigidity and, aside from the curled leaves, has made some major improvements in its overall gait. The shoot beyond that has started growing like it’s 7 sisters, im pretty thrilled that it looks like they will be ok!

9 Likes

l3vQXALZIGo6CACVq

5 Likes

200-13

1 Like

My second light comes today!!!:grin:
rmi45iyhIPuRG

6 Likes

Awesome :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

1 Like

Well I undid the electrical tape and its pretty clear that shoot is not going to ammount to anything. Also pretty clear that the shoot opposite it is now getting cranked full of good stuff and they are almost twice the size of the 4 shoots at the front of the plant :grin:

I think im going to put the broken shoot out of her misery tonight and prepare for 6 solid colas. The long tie bars are going on tomorrow along with a second set of short bars and im going to start spreading the shoots out to prepare for the flip…

My second HLG 320xl kit came today, just in time to crank this girl full of LED goodness right before flower power time! Will post pics of that setup when I get it done…for now heres some plant pics

4 Likes