First indoor grow!

Looking great what are big pots lol? I only ask cause id wait another week personally before transplanting alot of people also transplant in steps start in solo cup then 1 or 2 gallon then final pot i personally like to start in solos then 1 gallon then final pot lately tho ive been starting in 1 gallon then to final pot

Final pot is what I meant! Personal preference I guess, my feeling on that is if I transplant to a 1 Gal I may just go right to final pot.

1 Like

Rule of thought on up potting multiple times. It can be good because you can use myko’s multiple times and roots will grow more efficient because they dont spread out so much bc of the stages. Myself, sole cup right to five gallon, not worth the extra time considering how much i already harvest. Many ways to skin a cat.

2 Likes

16 days old now WW.
Took node 1-2 off now waiting to top

2 Likes

Noticed the one plant her leaf started browning on the tip and now its on other leafs and the other plant is doing the same any suggestions. I thought mane light burn but my biggest one is fine and way closer to the light because it’s size, I did raise light a bit yesterday TIA

1 Like

I would put them in there forever home now.
Feed them and watch the new growth closely .
You will be trimming soon anyways so them leaves will be gone. New growth looks good.

1 Like

Getting bigger, need to give some nutes and calmag took this pic 2 days ago!

4 Likes

So it’s been a few days since my last post and about a week since I took and updated photo. This was taken this morning, they are looking great I’m thinking one more week before flipping. I was hoping to get 2 more weeks to let the small one catch up, but tallest now at 19" seems as if just a few days ago was at 16" I just don’t think I will be able to wait.

2 Likes

They look very nice. Going to be big buds everywhere lol… like the light.

1 Like

Looking great yeah i wouldn’t wait much longer to flip wouldn’t want them to triple in size and run out of headroom alao id suggest raising ypur snaller plants up to match the canopy hight of the others so the canopy is level