First Indoor grow year, 2nd year outdoor grower

thank you so much @Royc I’ll try getting them closer to the light and hold off on the watering. I appreciate all the help everyone!

3 Likes

Sorry I’m a little late, but welcome to the forum! I think the others provided pretty good feedback. Seedlings are most annoying part of grow for me, especially in soil. Small amounts of water is best, as needed.

What kind of bulb are you running in your germination station, do you have specs? You may want to run that a little closer, would probably help with amount of stretch you’re seeing in them.

2 Likes

All of the above have given you sound advice. In my humble opinion

3 Likes

@dbrn32 Welcome! The bulb is just something we picked up from lowes. To help while they are indoors. We are going to start putting them outside more with the nice weather! Here is a pick of it though!

1 Like

Set to follow this to see what D says about that light. Am I reading that right, 9W??? Crazy they even sprouted.

1 Like

Seedlings , also to help you got to keep that humidity up. Not sure where you are keeping it at?

1 Like

@SKORPION if I dome the seedlings does that increase the humidity? As I cannot get the humidity up in my tent yet. We are working on that this weekend

2 Likes

Absolutely just wet the inside of the dome.

1 Like

@Zee they were in the window originally to sprout then under this light about a week ago when they started struggling. Our weather hasn’t been good enough to get them outside as much as I would like

2 Likes

@dbrn32 thank you! My husband posted the pictures of the germ station lights. Thank you for the advise!

Thank you all very much for your help and knowledge!!!

2 Likes

@SKORPION perfect! Will that add water to them too though if they are over watered right now?

1 Like

If the soil is wet the dome may wet itself by holding the moisture in.

1 Like

I think there’s a little too much red light there. Try replacing with something like a cold while (5000-6500k) A19 or A21 led bulb. They are couple bucks, would probably take care of stretchy seedlings.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @dbrn32

1 Like

Was able to get them all closer to the light. Tried the dome on the black widow and purple haze appeared to make them worse. The GDP who was rocking it yesterday is not doing so hot today. We’ve increased humidity by adding a humidifier to the room and are working on keeping the temperature more consistent now that our ducting system setup to vent out a window. Haven’t watered them as directed. Any other thoughts? @dbrn32 @Zee @repins12 @SKORPION @Missiles @Covertgrower @Cannabian

2 Likes

Soil is too dry, and raise the light and dim it as low as it can go, but not more that 25%. I would also put the domes back on. @dbrn32 @Missiles @MrPeat

4 Likes

Yup that soil looks bone dry. The plants tell that story all to well. I don’t use a dome but in this case, I would. :+1:

2 Likes

I third that, water the girls. I would remove the dome, your humidity is inline

2 Likes