First Indoor grow year, 2nd year outdoor grower

I want to start out by saying this community is amazing! I’ve learned some much looking through your various threads! I look forward to learning more and sharing the little bits I do know!
I’m super excited to be starting an indoor grow this year! My amazing husband got me seeds for mothers day thanks to the guidance of this forum! I got two set each with 3 different strains. I have so many options but I’m starting with 3 plants for our 4X4 setup this season indoor growing: Purple Haze, Granddaddy Purp, and Black Widow! The seeds have sprouted and been planted!

Purple Haze started making her appearance today!:purple_heart:

As for my 2nd year growing outdoor, I’m doing Strawberry Cough and Lemon Drop! :lemon: Those as well are various seedling stages as well! I look forward to growing and learning together!

8 Likes

My outdoor grow last year Northern Lights is the larger one and my lovely Lemon Drop the smaller one

Lemon Drop

10 Likes

thank you so much to @Travis23 for all his time and research for our indoor setup this year! You’re amazing!
Thank you to all of your for your responses to get our indoor setup going!

2 Likes

@Ah-hee No problem!!! I hope you have fun and enjoy your new hobby!

@MrPeat @dbrn32 @Hellraiser @RandomlyRan @BetrayedSoul @BeeKeeper2 Thank you all for helping us get started with the set up! (Sorry if i missed anyone.) We really appreciate it! Hope you all dont mind the tag in her journal! Also would like to tag @Bulldognuts if its ok!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Off to a great start! Happy growing :grinning:

Thank you so much @Zee !!

1 Like

Looks like you got some good people behind you good luck.

1 Like

welcome to the forum. GREAT start great husband you have. I’m going to follow along if it’s ok

1 Like

Thank you @ SKORPION

1 Like

Thank you @Royc of course you can follow! Any tips are appreciated!

The Indoor Girls are HAPPY today!!

3 Likes

I’m gonna tag along as well, if you don’t mind :v:

Not at all @repins12 please do!

1 Like

Updates the indoor setup is coming along nicely the GDP, BW, P. Haze are 2 weeks and 3 days now​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Getting some Purple Kush and White Widow started for outdoor growing as sadly the strawberry cough didn’t make it. So the PK and WW will be joining the Lemon Drop once they are all ready to go outside for the long hall!! Have 15 gallon growing fabric buckets of the way!

We also made our own little germination/seedling station!!! Productive long weekend! Stay Safe & High My Friends!!!

6 Likes

Outdoor Lemon Drops are just over 3 weeks non feminized seeds so I’m just praying they are all girls! At least 1 would be so awesome!

3 Likes

Lookin good :v:

2 Likes

Need some help if anyone had any thoughts on perking my black widow back up?? Lights 18/6, temperature range 74 to 80. Fox farm happy frog soil. Watering every other day. Fan on 24/7. Thank you so much in advance!

@repins12 @Royc @SKORPION any advise for girls they are droopy today?

The only happy one is my GDP. Thank you so much!

Don’t water her for 3 to 5 days, she is trying to get roots down, and I think it’s over watering.

5 Likes

looks like light might be too far away? the one looks like its stretching and a watering problem? @dbrn32 @Covertgrower

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Zee

3 Likes