First Indoor Grow...WW Auto...HELP!

Yeah…I water then weigh them as a single. Then slip the red cup back on when they go back in the tent. I didn’t in the beginning since they were young, but as soon as I saw roots, I covered them with the second cup ‘just in case’ the bright lights would damage the roots.

1 Like

Six weeks in and starting to look like buds…

They smell great!

2 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

Dude your girls look good. Love seeing the progress.

1 Like

@Burning_Budz What a difference a week makes…it’s amazing how fast these plants grow & fill in.

Before…

Aweek

8 days later…

Even the two little girls have taken off…unfortunately I didn’t have time to transplant them this past weekend.

2 Likes

Looking good man! You got more than one tent going or just the one?

1 Like

How tall are your plants? That one seems super high. According to ILGM the WW Auto maxes around 2ft tall but this goes to show sometimes some genetics show up more in than others in some seeds.

Only running the 2x4 currently. I’m about to transplant the two smaller plants into 3 gallon pots. Then they’ll go in the 2x2. I’m trying to figure out a rotation…time wise…of keeping 4-5 plants going at a time in different stages. I may have jumped the gun with this second batch.

I’m learning as I go…

1 Like

Yeah, that one plant is taller at 28”…even after I leaned her over…and really shot up. The other one is shorter at 19”, more compact, and more dense. I’m learning that genetics play the biggest part in the process.

They both responded well to LST, but I think I did it too late in the grow. I’m anxious to try it again with the next two, except earlier on. Fun stuff…:call_me_hand:

1 Like

My goal is to finish up the first two, try to keep the second two low growing so they stay in the 2x2…then start three more (buying the Super Mix auto package)…one of each strain, and grow them in the 2x4 start to finish. Should be interesting. :rofl:

1 Like

Looking good and sounding good.
Excited to see the final product for sure!

At the 7 week mark with the WW auto…and I still have no idea when this will be ready. :rofl:

4 Likes

You got a really nice looking plant there man. What do the trichomes look like up close?

1 Like

Bigger pots…:+1:

Good question BH… :rofl: I have no idea. I broke out the jeweler’s loupe this morning and almost went cross eyed trying to get a close up view of them. Now I’m trying to figure out Plan B to photograph with. I read some people using the USB microscope thing…but I haven’t ordered anything yet. The loupe I have seems to suck or I don’t know how to use it…but how hard could it be? Got any pointers?

Yeah?..3 gallon too small you think?

1 Like

No I was referring to the so lo cups waaaayyyyy back, sorry. I started out in 3 gal cloth then went to 5.

1 Like

3 gal… 3 month grow…:+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the replies! I transplanted them yesterday into their 3 gallon pots. My endgame is trying to grow 4 autos in the 2x4…but after these two are harvested, I’ll give 3 a try first. The two little ones are in my 2x2…I just need a humidifier for the little tent. Ordered it today.

1 Like

I was moving stuff around in the 2x4 today and inadvertently dislodged the exhaust pipe of the fan & filter that runs 24/7…I put my hand in front of the outlet and there was hardly any air coming out. I thought the charcoal filter was clogged due to the humidity in the tent from the reading I’ve done. I took it all apart, took the white bag off and shook the sh*t out of the filter thinking I would dislodge the charcoal a little…it didn’t make a sound. So I hooked it back up to see how bad it was clogged and it blew like crazy. I went back to the white cloth bag and upon further inspection it was sticky as hell. I washed it, put it back on, and it’s back to new. I had no idea the cloth bag would clog like that, at that level…now I know why they use them as a cover.

Duh…

1 Like