First indoor grow with issues

this is one of my ladies and a conversion bulb MH hps combo she’s 5-6 weeks from seed and branches and limbs are tight less than 10" tall with around 8-10 kolas each around 13-14" around and tight nodes node spacing is what the goal is this is where all those buds fill in more nodes more buds

2 Likes

Thanks 4 advice im already looking to solve this problem ill show it with pics is easyer first thing im about to do is hang the second mount with another 600watts lamp but for grow this time so there will be up to 1200watts op hps grow light also this lamp will be without the cooltube to give them more support in light and the cooltube im using now will stay at its place cuzz hes doing i fine ass job suporting these plants by itself i already installed a humidifier for when the second lamp will start up because im in a chamber with z wooden sealing snd will be to dry otherwise and helps get the temp a bit lower because without suport by fans and carb filter etc it gets 32 to 34c in here…what yall think fellow growers?? @raustin @Donaldj @Oldstoner
Or should i help my lil babies by changing the cooltube to an open light would they get more out off that to give me couple days off time??

Wow looking great man really love the way those plants look!! To bad im with this problem of lights and cant buy new one now also need a transformator for another 600watts lamp i hope to get the extra light setup fast @Donaldj

don’t remove cooltube or add extra light yet rightnow it’s not lack of light that’s for later it’s spectrum and temps all I am trying to get across is that ass they get bigger you will have wanted to solve the problems in advance

Ok but ill show you what i got to extra qdd if you think that would be smart for now ill give you this link i have an 250 znd 150 lamp like that what you think @Donaldj https://www.amazon.com/Zoo-Med-Reptile-Basking-Watts/dp/B0010OVIR/?tap=greenrel-20 4

emp thats my temp and humidity and also water is ph 6.5 i have @Donaldj

lol need an unlike button they are red trust me I have to run a special cfl for my Bearded to get vitamin D basking lights are red spectrum to create heat and your temps are about the max you’d want a sprout in

Dammit wrong kind off lamps then was my last resort that it more off lamp i dont have here but im looking to order a 600hps growlamp for my cooltube would that be better thdn?? Thank you for helping me and learning me all these facts about growing it looks so easy when they explain on the internet butt actually id harder then we would think! @Donaldj

In the morning i have sbout 26c and 50% humidity
Midday the same stats and when the evening comes temp rises to 27 and 55%humidity butt dong know why that happens… @Donaldj

Okay, babe, if you can scrape together $29.99, this will solve your immediate problem…

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00TH3SECC/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1&th=1./?tag=greenrel-20

I’ll bet you can even find cheaper CFL’s if you shop around.

Again, listen to @Donaldj. What he is trying to tell you is that you don’t need more light right now. What you need is the CORRECT light!!!

1 Like

Youre absolutely right bro i need my plants to have the right lamp to grow not to bloom to bad i believed thr dude who said these lamps were for grow and bloom and you could run them thru thf process :thinking: ill go and hqve a look at amazon the link you gave me. Thanks alot for helpin @raustin

Lol relax no plan ever goes perfect always unexpected variables and you want MH not HPS you can flower under MH in a pinch and a conversion bulb will work with either ballast and give fuller spectrum with no huge focus on either one and no bulb changes needed. I still switch anyway but have the gear and increases bulb life lol

1 Like

Bro , i checked the cfls and just noticed that i can buy these around my corner in a local hardward store so hope to gett em fast ! Butt what i need to know thfn is how much watts would i take in cfls and should i use the lamp im using now zlso to keep the tdmp steady and at the same temps?? @raustin

No, the guy was right, but what he meant was the light fixture can be used for both vegatative and flowering, not the bulb. You can change the bulb from flowering (which is what you have now, HPS) to vegatative (MH). You just need to buy the extra MH bulb, which aren’t that expensive.

1 Like

LOL, @Donaldj don’t confuse him! Let’s get him through one step at a time. Right now let’s just try to save his 14 babies!

I can’t really tell but I don’t see any way to Move air from that cool tube so that’s really not going to cool anything down ?

go look at your puppies :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll edit my post so it’s less confusing

And yes we are just saying get different bulbs not new ballasts lol and when buying cfl’s apply same rule watts per foot real watts used not equivalent read package they all say on them

You can use the lamp for heat if you have to. A heat mat would be better, but whatever works.

I’m not sure how many CFL’s you’ll need, but get the highest wattage CFL you can afford, 25-60 watt should be fine, because remember it duplicates more wattage than is used and you don’t want to burn your plants. These bulbs will give off heat, probably enough heat to keep them at a good temperature.

Got it? :slight_smile:

Hey guys i think i solved my problem ill give you guys a picture off what i just bought myself it will be here on tuesday a 600watts metal halide spectrum lamp and thdn thd bloomlamp will use that one for bloom

1 Like