First Indoor Grow (Week 9 update) - Unknown Sativa

Hey @Taldarin by the looks of your pics I would say you still have a ways to go four or five weeks maybe longer they seem really premature at this stage at least by your pictures anyway …

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks @peachfuzz I got some really bad news! When I was taking some samples from the lower branch I noticed a seed on the side. Not all, but a maybe 3-4 that I can see have a single seed or so.

I might be in a position where I will need to bring these down due to upcoming inspection next week. I would love an extra two weeks at least. It’s looking like I might scrap end up scraping and starting again.

EDIT: After more research it appears this situation’s not as bad as I initially though. :blush: I’m going to do what I can to get an extra two weeks on the grow. I think 4 would be ideal, but I’ll be pushing it.

Have my first ILGM order en route OG Kush (fem) not sure why I chose these ones in particular, but they sound fantastic by the description.

Agree not near done

No Brown trichomes on that plant

Needs many weeks more :yin_yang:

1 Like

Agree also. I’m going to have no other choice but to cut in two weeks, so I’m going to keep reading and praying to the weed Gods in the meantime :white_flower:

You’ll love OG Kush!

Two more weeks should be just fine

Smoke should be ok :yin_yang:

1 Like

Hello friends - few more development shots.

In other great news, I got an extra two and a half weeks to finish this off. I pushed for three, but it was not an option.

Sorry for the bad quality, I struggle to get good lighting that does not take away from the natural colours.

4 Likes

I had to come back for another look at this frosting…:disappointed_relieved: really nice. Is it in cure now? Have you had a sample?

I’m also curious about lighting schedules - should I change up the 12/12, or try turning off my side-lights?

I see more frost and the lower buds, where the ones at the top closer to the light while stronger/larger, have much less. Could this be a sign of burning?

Current Setup:
Main top light: The top buds are about 45cm from the bulb, and the stand a few ft from the crowns.
Side 1: Equiv 100w LED, Warm - has a really nice orange light and tone.
Side 2: Equiv 100w LED long/tube style, Bright White - nice cool white, gives decent light from the ground up.

Fan 1: Dirty old toadstool fan laying down bringing cool air in from the main room, helps aid flow into the tent.
Fan 2: Small but fairly powerful ground based fan that is faced from the base of the plant up through the middle, aiding flow out of the exhaust.
Exhaust: Using wall-mounted exhaust in the room fixed to tubing that’s attached to to top hole in the tent. Provides constant air-flow, keeps the tent cool.

Temp: with the door open to the room allowing cool air in it sit’s at about 25/27deg, peaks to 40deg with door closed on hot days.

Thanks guys

You have any pictures and yes it’s curing and it’s great had a sample as well I want to see what you’re talking about saying it makes it easier for everybody to try diagnosing any issues

@Hogmaster These look alien-like, I was hoping for more dust/frostyness like I see a lot of you achieving here. I feel like I might be missing something, or that there might be too much light? I’m going to drop it back to the single 400w for the next few days.

2 Likes

Nothing to do with the light it’s the strain your growing the last thing I’d do is take away light right at this critical moment :thumbsdown:

1 Like

Knows when the plant needs the light the most you can!! You can Always go to a 10 on 14 off light schedule some of mine look the same

1 Like

Today I made the cut.

2 Likes

I think she could of still went a lot longer​:smiling_imp::smiling_imp:
Enjoy the fruits of your labor…

:v::sunglasses:

I am with peachfuzz on this I might have waited a couple of weeks but I am sure you will enjoy the end product no matter mine are still at least a week out from harvest just the first starting of trichs to turn cloudy waiting on the honey colored ones to show up

3 Likes

Hey man, like I was saying earlier I had a time limit. Plus we’re hosting Chrissy, and this baby was setup in the main guest bathroom.

I let her veg for too long, it took just under 4 months and I never expected that it would have taken as long as it did - but this is how we learn, and mature as growers. Trial and error.

My next grow will be a result of the good mentoring I received from you guys, very much looking forward to it.

I can’t wait to get a quality strain like you’ve got here. Mine was a cutting from a bag seed, and another 3 from seed that all turned out to be M.
Very nice looking buds though man - you are going to need a nice place to sit after the first sampling.

1 Like