First indoor grow using ILGM purple haze, blue haze, super silver haze and gold leaf

This is the spectrum range

It is a flood and drain as I flood the pipe for an hour then drain off and this draws air into the roots.

1 Like

Cool system for sure

:+1:

That spectrum would work good with veggin plants not with budding

It will work but how much did you spend on 4 of them and what is the actual wall draw not what they advertise in wattage them Chinese purple lights. Work but aren’t nearly worth the money u would be better off with 4 qb kits

$67 usd each. I will have 6*70 Watts consumption

U can get a 135 qb for about 150 or less that will double that output damn near it for same money @dbrn32 can explain this better and more accurately money wise but without further adue

Got me. All of the information on those spec sheets and there’s no ppf.

2 Likes

You might consider more frequent flooding for a shorter duration while they are smaller if you see some slow growers. I find that if I go longer than two hours without flooding seedlings (or clones) the little roots can dry up - I’ve severely stunted plants this way.

I can’t figure out the space the PPFD number is for (498 and change it says).

1 Like

Probably just shoved a sensor underneath it and took a reading. Hlg-65 is about the same dead center at 12". Could be pretty good, or not so good if taken a lot closer.

1 Like

It’s just that it’s a purple light there always lacking to me nothing between blue or red

Yes good call I’ve doubled the watering schedule now start of week 3

Second week overview. All have started powering now except the stunted ones. Have upped the Nutrients for start of week3 and fimmed them an tied them down.

1 Like

That trellis is gonna fill stupid fast …even tho ur doing NFT dont you think 3 plants will choke each other out over spreading them more instead of 3 cells 3 each maybe 9 cells 1 plant each …better spread on canopy fill screen faster and roots will have more room to breath do your eb and flow pipes completely fill up? Or could some root possibly be bunched up and stay dry on accident since the other 2 plants are bulking the lines sorry new to br his grow method

Yeah I will be doing 8 cells 1 plant next grow. Just growing all these from seed so I will clone from the best plants.

3rd week down and the LST has helped strengthen the stem and internode growth going strong. Bring on week 4

2 Likes

@Wicko777 how’s it going?

I’m curious what your temps and humidity are.

Yeah week 2 of light change over. On about 27c and 50-60 RH

2 Likes

Did the whole super cropping chiropractic kushman style still in recovery new 4000w lights coming tomorrow

1 Like