First Indoor Grow - Midwest

Your girls are looking good beside the little discoloration!

That’s interesting! Would of not even thought twice about that. Learned something new today lol

1 Like

Well today I lost a longtime friend. He was my other reason for starting to grow to help him as he was 12 years old. Kojak Zaraci, I’ll be celebrating you today! Anyone willing to take a pass I know I’ll be toasting to his honor.

Best friend, companion, and service animal, a loyal partner to the end!

@MadamCalamity @Low @patchman @kaptain3d @AfgVet @imSICKkid @dbrn32 @PurpNGold74

6 Likes

RIP Kojak…
Sorry for your loss friend :cry:

Puff puff pass…

1 Like

So very sorry for you loss @PiratedSoldier

Puff puff pass…

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss man… I know how hard it is…

2 Likes

Awe I am so sorry for your loss. Loosing a furry friend is never easy.
RIP kojak :sob:

2 Likes

That’s horrible! I’m sorry to hear it.

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss, too much of this going on lately.

3 Likes

I am sorry you lost a family member. Gonna pass this back to you. Let us know if you need anything. Peace…

1 Like

Day 53 Day 6 (Flower/ schedule) Skywalker OG, Blue Dream, Cali Dream

Well it’s the 6th day of their full flower schedule. The girls were watered and fed yesterday. pH and PPMs are in a good spot.

A couple things I’ve noticed, ProMix is super useful! Even when the pH and PPMs were off the girls didn’t have any major issues and it was quite easy to slowly adjust them without the girls having any kind of shock.

Rey is the heaviest drinker currently which makes sense being 6” taller than the next closest.

I went ahead and did a good defoliation on the girls to open up some light for their lower branches along with removing the lowest producers.

I’ve taken a couple clones off two of the girls. If they make it I’ll post some updates on them.

If anyone has any advice on the best way to approach them with limited space that I’m currently not doing or should start let me know.

2 Likes

Day 60 / 11 (Flower Schedule) - Skywalker OG, Blue Dream, Cali Dream

Starting to see more signs of the girls transitioning over into flower. Rey is standing at 3’ currently. With the others lower I’ll have to look at an easy way to raise them up.

I plan on doing another defoliation on them around Wednesday. They are still just getting their normal early flower feeding though I have it adjusted still from the FF recommendation.

3 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

Hey PiratedSoldier-
The ladies look good!! I love those thin looking Sativa leaves. Indica too for that matter. Looks like you are on your way, and that is a very cool thing. Peace…

1 Like

Day 63 Day 14 (Flower Schedule) - Skywalker OG, Blue Dream, Cali Dream

Well I don’t have too much to report on the girls, I believe Ash and Rey are swapped, but I’ll see later on.

Rey and Ash were fed today, I’ve also upped their lighting power output now.

2 Likes

Day 67 / 19 Flower Schedule- Skywalker OG, Blue Dream, Cali Dream

Well not a lot to report other than just letting the girls keep doing their thing.

@Low @MadamCalamity - Well today I played with Rey’s terpenes and believe I have confirmed that Rey is actually Ash. She has that real sweet berry smell almost grape :grapes: like. (FYI, had a bit of a cheat, picked up some Blue Dream and Skywalker OG to try, pretty distinctive smells between the two)

On the plus side I should get a nice harvest from Ash and Rey and Leia should hopefully produce enough.

Miley is just going to be a backup or another strain to try.

I will be doing another defoliation on them Friday.

The first picture is just looking at Rey (Ash truly)

Other photos

3 Likes

Glad to hear you got it sorted out!

2 Likes

If u can get ur hands on g13 labs peach puree cbd strain. Is supposed to be a killer strain for pain management and all. @MrPeat can fill u in more on it but i hear super good things about this kind if u can get it.

2 Likes

Well second trauma dealt to Miley today!

While doing a bit of training on here and clean up I managed to break off a top of hers. Not super thrilled about the loss.

1 Like

I know that sucks but at least it wasn’t a whole branch. Poor Miley.

1 Like

Well the girls are still just trucking along on their schedules.

Leia has a lower branch that is showing some curling and tip burn. Don’t know if anyone has any thoughts to leaving it or removing.

@PurpNGold74 @kaptain3d @imSICKkid @Low @MadamCalamity @dbrn32 @patchman @AfgVet

Bud development on other girls.

2 Likes