First indoor grow journal.... enjoy!

Thanks for the tag looks like you’ve invested in all the good stuff to make it happen. good luck

1 Like

brovo on the room, huge progress. I only use distilled water for seeds with a few drops of 3% peroxide added help cleansing. I continue to use the distilled water for the first 2 weeks, not necessarily required but has worked very well for me and not real costly. Set to watching👀

4 Likes

Vivosun 4x4 tent with vivosun filter and cloth that run 24 7 it filters into a large room everything else seems to be great I’m thinking cloud line 6 and new filter to match :raising_hand_man:t3: Does that sound like a move in the right direction :man_shrugging:t3: Thanks for the help

2 Likes

I like the 6in fan and exhaust filter. For a 4x4 space, A move in the right direction. Even the better filters I’m only getting about a grow and a half out of them. Running 24/7.

2 Likes

Thanks for tagging and We’re liking your plan for the indoor grow. The package you assembled seems aimed for good progress. I’ve gather excellent tips and guidance on this forum. I hope we can all add little nuances and info to support our combined efforts. Excited to watch, wait, hopefully contribute to the “cause”!

3 Likes

So, I work 4- 12.5s. Days that I work I am going to be going to check on girls before and after work but I probably won’t post unless there is an issue. My days off however I will be posting photos and feedings etc…

1 Like

Okay guys I promised an update as I made some progress. I started my seeds in water on Sunday night 8/23 at about 11 p.m. now they for some reason did not drop right down to the bottom after 24 hours so I ended up keeping them in the water for 36 hours. So on Tuesday at about noon, 1 in the afternoon I went ahead and switch them over to paper towel as I seen they had dropped and started to crack. I kept them in the paper towels for 36 hours as well because it took that long for the tails to develop I did keep them at about 75 degrees and they were covered so it was dark. Also I had them moist, not thoroughly wet and it was also around 60-65% humidity, fortunately this time of year in Michigan’s pretty heavy on the humidity so I didn’t have to alter the environment too much. Now Wednesday the 26th around 8 p.m. I transfer them into their forever homes, which were 5 aerated bags that had a mix 20% perlite 80% Fox Farms Ocean Forest and each one of them got approximately 80 mL of water in a circle around where the seed was planted. Also before I drop the seeds I made sure that I took a big scoop out of the middle and put in some mykos then I softly fully covered up the Mykos andbrought it back up to level. Then directly above where I placed the Mykos I did my half to 1 inch hole, sprinkled mykos and dropped to seed directly down into it.
So I have a question for anybody that’s reading this, you can see by the picture where are my temp and my humidity is at right now. I’m holding that pretty steady in the room, is that a good temp and humidity to keep my seedlings at once they poke their head out?
I currently have my lights at 5 foot that’s just until they poke their heads out. Once they pop up I will be going ahead and dropping it down to about 36 in… So I want to get everybody’s opinion on what they think so far, take a look at the pictures.
I currently have a hlg 2xboard triple heatsink QB 288 V2 R-Spec light system I am going to be adding an hlg 260 XL dual board triple heatsink as well before I get to the vegetation stage. I honestly didn’t think that I was going to germinate nine out of 10 of my seeds. And just as a side note I’m not going to give up on that 10th seed either just because it didn’t crack or show its tail. It did sink in the water and I still planted it, that’s why you see 10 bags.
Okay I’ll get the pictures in it and get the post edited and then hopefully get some opinions to go with it. Thanks a lot guys I will keep everyone informed. I’ll be posting more pics as they poke their heads up and azll progress that I make with it thank you. I appreciate you stopping in.

One last question, is Cultivation Nation trio and FF trio the same?

3 Likes

Your gonna love the HLG lights! I would try and get your temps under control. It looks like when your lights go out it’s dropping over 20 degrees. You wanna keep around a 10 degree difference in lights on and lights off. I’m stilll learning as well but I’m starting to get the confidence to help people out lol so I’m gonna let some others chime in as well. And are you growing autos or photos?

Thanks for the input @Loudman!! I am growing autos. I wanted to try 24 hour light for ease on the first grow. The temp however stays around 82. 62 humidity. The variance your seeing was me testing my new climate machine

Ok well then I think your on a good track. Everything looks good. Happy growing my brotha​:+1::v:

Thanks @loudman same to you. Please stay tuned because I will need a much help as I can get lol

Okay guys moment of honesty, I planted my germinated seeds into soil Thursday night today is the it’s Sunday the 30th and I am starting to feel a little concerned only five of my plants have popped up they’re doing well very healthy they are already past the sucker leaves but I’m not seeing any signs from the other five pots, I may be overreacting too soon. How long do you guys suggest I wait before I start investigating?

Great news guys! 7 out of 10 when I checked last night. I haven’t been out to check on them this morning yet because it’s my son’s first day back to school, PRAISE JESUS!!!:wink::wink:. So excited guys and gals, I cant lie. I put around 1500 in this room to start and plan on another 500 or so to fully automate it so I can control it from work since I work such long days and would rather not continue going out to it 2x/day and draw unnecessary attention to it.

1 Like

Just curious also if anyone has a good link for making CBD/THC oil. The point of my grow is assisting a couple family members that cant afford to continue to buy from shops.

1 Like

Ok so I moved my lights down yesterday morning when I had 5 total up. I’m sure you can tell the 2 that popped out first because they stretched a little before I dropped light to em. Outside of the that little bit of stretch do you see anything I should worry about?
@KoolHandLuke, @beardless, @kellydans, @Zee, @Bobby20, @MrPeat, @Spiney_norman, @Davyg, @BobbyDigital, @Cannabian

4 Likes

Look good. Don’t look stretchy at all.

2 Likes

Yea, where are you going to store all those buds you will harvest!

Great start!!

1 Like

@neofraud_811 Looking good

1 Like

Thanks guys, so sucker leaves are looking good? It’s been only 4 days for 2 plants, 3 days for 3, and 2 days for 2 but I want to start LST at 2 weeks. Just wondering opinions on when I should start to let them dry out before I water them really well? I’m doing around 30 to 40 ml 2xday right now. @Zee, @BobbyDigital, @KoolHandLuke

1 Like

be careful not to over water ,weed likes damp to dry cycles .slightly under watered is better than over watered. you have to read your plant and adjust.

4 Likes