First indoor grow in soil

32x32x63 .

1 Like

I have the HLG320 in a 3 x 3, wonderful…made such a difference from the blurple. My hat’s off to @dbrn32 for the assistance.

3 Likes

I’ll tag along and watch if its ok.:hugs::woman_farmer:

1 Like

I love my QB 120s @dbrn32 helped me with. It was a lot easier than I expected. The girls are looking good. Your doing a great job with them.
Sorry I’m not on much and if I neglected any questions. Hubby is doing ok in ICU. Open heart Monday. All 3 main coronary arteries are occluded. I have to say, he is in great hands with awesome nurses and one of the best cardiothorasic surgeons in our state. I used to work beside them so I know he’s in good hands. Thank you for your prayers. Happy growing :v::green_heart:

I can probably come up with a design that would be two lights total you could do 1 now and another later using some 560mm strips. Do you have easy access to any aluminum?

No but could round one up somewhere.

1 Like

Just keep an eye out for something you can grab cheap or free. A 12"x24"x1/8" or bigger piece of plate will work. Aluminum bar stock, angle, channel, or anything like that really. If not, I’ll find some heatsink extrusion

Good to hear all is well… @dbrn32 is fixing me up right now!! We are FLOWERING!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: switched over little while ago. So it begins!!! OMGOODNESS!!! Rattled nerves before??? Gonna have to refill stash jar early this week!!:scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

Ok. I can do that.

1 Like

@dbrn32 I found this in my yard! I can cut to size.155156271994715484274494406801|374x500

Let me go take another pic or did you get that?

Nope that pic didn’t load…love the stash jar, very cool :slightly_smiling_face: new additional lights in the works, how exciting!

1 Like

Yeah switching schedules and lights in one day!! Sooo exciting!!!

1 Like

EDIT :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

I want that jar to be the first I fill!!:grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

@dbrn32 this bar isn’t aluminium too heavy. I have sheet metal I can cut. Its painted. Will that work or keep on looking?

1 Like

@GreenJewels can you send me a pic of yours?

1 Like

@SteveC can you show me a pic? Plz👩‍🌾

Keep looking. You’ll want a clean flat surface, and will need to specifically be aluminum or copper. Copper is hella expensive, so I generally don’t even mention it.

2 Likes

3 Likes