First indoor grow in soil

Hello everyone!! I just wanted to give you an update since ya’ll had hand in getting these girls to this point. I have really enjoyed this grow. More hands on and a closer look at the transformation i guess but its been great. I’m learning as i go for sure. I have 2 girls left in the tent. Sunshine EMA#1 & Antonia are pretty and strong. Still just 6.5 ph water only but started LST today

Amazon no name 600w full spectrum light is @12". Then there’s Bella EMA#2. She’s looked funny since she was a seedling. A short narly tiny leaves but dark green so I watched her and then 2-5 I spotted this and freaked out!!!So i kicked her out on the porch. Just so happened it was really foggy for a couple of days and she grew over night!! I then saw that i may have kicked her out too soon. I dont know if shes starting to flower or is a morphidite. So yeah I am definitely enjoying this grow!!!

1 Like

The one outside looks like it might be male. Can you post a picture more close up? The two in the tent look healthy.

It’s a hermie. She kicked it outside

1 Like

Heres a picture from this morning up close. What do you think? Did i kick her out for good reason or is she just starting to flower?

She was a little stunted looking thing until i put her on the porch and she grew quite a bit.

I would get rid of it all together. Especially if you have others going. Even handling it slightly you can carry pollen to your other girls.

I agree, definitely a hermie. Boo.

So you think she’s a morphie? Ive never seen one up close and personal. Shes definately an outside girl now no matter what.

Do cows eat marijuana?

Is it worth giving to someone and let it grow or its not worth the trouble?

(S)he is definitely hermied. I don’t know if cows eat it but deer sure do, lol

Hermie:

If you do give it to someone, make sure it’s miles away from you place. And don’t let them come over, lol

Yeah it’s gone. Im down to just 1 Early Miss Auto and 1 Gorilla Glue #4 in tent. They are looking happy so far. Out of 6 EMA seeds 3 didn’t germinate 1 the seed wouldn’t turn loose and died now a hermie. The first EMA that popped is the last one standing. She looks health and strong. CKS sent me 6 more seeds so I’m going to try again. Third time is a charm right???

1 Like

Hey everyone!! This is how the girls are looking today. I fed them for the second time Friday and they absolutely loved it. I saw the biggest growth in GG#4. I give both molasses last night. So by this am GG4 grew enough room between nodes to tie over. Here’s GG4 before and after being tied and tucked. Should I worry about the bottom leaves?

Is she looking the way she should or have I missed something?

2 Likes

Here’s a pic of Early Miss Auto. 36 days from germination. She’s been tied over since 2/10. So what do ya’ll think? How am I doing with these two girls and what else can i do? I added a diy co2 supply to the tent. I use purified water and always checking ph 6.5. Mist daily and water when feeling light. Feed weekly. Only fed twice. FF at 1/4 stregnth. Give molasses first time last night. Added 2 leds 28w to 600w.

18/6 light

3 Likes

Cool front and rainy here

Looks good to me. I wouldn’t worry about those bottom leaves. You can clip them off or let them wither on their own, won’t hurt anything.

This has been so amazing to watch these plants grow. After I finally got control of squeezing my new babies to death and backed away(due to some very good advise)!:wink: Then I looked foward to saying hello every morning and I get to see the changes. Some were good and some weren’t but with all of you @elheffe702 @Gardenguy @Clay77 @BobbyDigital @MattyBear @peachfuzz @CannabisCultureAZ and everybody else from this site that shares their knowledge and experiences helps me be able to enjoy and want to learn more. Still soooo much to learn but i am looking forwrd to every minute of it. I just love you guys and Thank you all and the girls seem to love you too!!!

I broke a big fan leaf when I was tucking leaves on Early Miss Auto this am. Hoping it wont hurt her. Both were standing up almost straight when I said hello this am so I bent and tied a bit more. Amazing what they do in less than 24 hours. I am taking all this in and writing it down. Next grow Im sure Ill be writing a bunch more. Thanks again friends

5 Likes

One missing leaf won’t hurt anything :wink:

2 Likes

Thats good but check this…I was looking at the pics and thought maybe they were to bright. I noticed my lights were off early this am so i checked the timer and I there it was my timer is set for 18 off 6 on. This is been set since Sunday. I turned the dial so when I reset I screwed it all up!! I fixed it so hmmmm oping that will darken their color.

They were starting to go into a forced flower… :wink:
If there auto’s , you may have just triggered them… hard to say…
:v::sunglasses: