First indoor grow in soil

Just water & no roots after 8 days.

I moved her from under the light last night.

Maybe the light was too intense? I use a single CFL over my clones. They don’t need much light when they’re rooting. Are there any bumps on the stem? Did you scratch/score the stem? Maybe give it a few more days.

1 Like

I have two cfls over the little tent. I scratched and scored the stem then dipped in rooting gel then powder. I cant tell if any roots are developing

I fried them!!

I’ll keep watching and cut 2 more Sunday. Try again

1 Like

Sometimes that’s what’s best. Time keeps trucking on either way :+1:

1 Like

Can someone please tell me what needs to be done here. This is what I opened the tent to. It looks lilike mold

? Why doesnt both have that?

@elheffe702 @Bubblehead @blackthumbbetty @MattyBear @GreenCoat @GreenCoat Somebody please tell me what I can do to fix this IF it’s not to late.
PLEASE

Are your roots exposed to light at the top? Or are your pots not good quality allowing light to penetrate to roots?

Lift out your plants straight away and see if you have mold on the inside of your pots

Either way you gotta clean those pots so you might as well act now.

Have fresh pots to transplant to before you start

2 Likes

@GreenCoat I ordered from amazon. How do I go about doing this without screwing her up?

No roots showing at all. I flushed with blackstrap and Epsom for first time and this appeared.

I have a fresh pot for transplanting.

You just need to determine whether it’s coming from the inside or the outside of the pot.

So the only way to do that is to go ahead and transplant

If it’s on the inside when you have a problem with something in your roots… possibly with your nutrients or light getting in

if it’s on the outside and you have a problem in your tent

1 Like

Punch around the outside of fabric pot gently. You don’t want to break it up too much so it falls apart.

Hold the stem of the plant very firm and turn it upside down.

1 Like

My pots look the same way after I flushed and they dried. I have done nothing to my plants and they are healthy.

2 Likes

Looks like mold to me…

It’s up to you but it’s definitely not something I would want around my roots if I’m going to be smoking it.

Your call @Angie

2 Likes

Mine is hard and crusty like salts that were removed from the soil. If it were fluffy and moist I would be concerned.

1 Like

And where is your tent…? If it is mold, mold is airborne and can spread very quickly.

Me personally, I wouldn’t leave it

1 Like

Definately mold!! This is heart breaking. Shes so close and starting to fatten up too!! Thank you