First indoor grow in soil

Finished!!! Now since my little clone is so perky I’m thinking on cutting another or two since I dont have anymore seeds.

3 Likes

EMA is starting to get frosty and GG is growing so tall!!

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Girls look happy after 11 hrs of their new light! Good temps and rh too!!! Total awsomeness!!! 20190318_074505|374x500

I am soooo excited and happy with @dbrn32 & help from the forum that I am wanting to join the RB Lab. I did some digging to find out more then I sent info in and waiting to hear back. Why isn’t the lab talked about more? I feel like I’m missing something. If so can someone please enlighten me? :woman_farmer:

3 Likes

Cost of training modules I think. It’s actually quite inexpensive compared to other training programs. We would love to have you!

2 Likes

Thank you!! I look forward to joining you! It may be a week or so but I will be seeing you there!!

2 Likes

Flushed last night for first time. 1 tsp blackstrap/1tsp Epsom to gal for each. Ph 6.5 and r/o was 6.3 for GG and 6.4 EMA.

GG is still growing. I’m taking 2 more clones from her Sunday

4 Likes

Dock that guard dog a day’s treats for napping on the job! Looking good :+1:

2 Likes

Lol! It was bedtime and MY time to do what I do without their help!! Thanks @elheffe702 but EMA should be getting close to harvest but shes not very big at all. I thought she would be taller😉 and fatter!! I guess didn’t treat her to her liking. I dont know. Is there anything that can I do to fatten her up?

Have you stopped feeding grow nutrients? They start to need less N around that time, and more P and K. You could also gradually lower your lights. The closer they are, the more photosynthesis can happen.

1 Like

Ok I’ll change nutes up a bit. I get nervous just thinking about it but I know its gotta be done!! Lol. That’s probably why they are small I was too scared to overfeed so I probably underfed. And the lights… I didnt want to put too much light too soon and cause burn. I’ll work with that too! Thanks @elheffe702.

1 Like

@Hippiebeachbiker It was a auto they flower based on the age of the plant regardless of light time if its on 24 hours a day or 12/12 so the clone is the same age as the mother plant they will flow at the same time as the mother plant .

1 Like

Thanks I get it now. Theywill be one bud wonders. Lol

1 Like

I would be interested to see what they look when they finish though .

1 Like

Sure I’ll send some pictures as they move along.

GG clone doesnt look so good. Is she too far gone? I noticed a yellowing spot last night then today this is what she’s showing? I don’t know what to do?

1 Like

@elheffe702 what did I do to my little clone? Light burn maybe or just out right dieing? Can I fix it or just let her be?

I can’t really tell from that picture. Is it just soaking in water? No roots yet?

1 Like