First indoor grow in NE

One plant is in it’s 5th week the other it’s 6th week. I added a 3000k Bloom light to the mix.
I purchased a PPM meter, studied, and it seems I need to raise my PPM. So many questions? When they say ones plant needs 1200 PPM is that what they are putting in? The highest I can get my PPM going in is 421. Coming out I got 750 PPM for the one and 898 for the other. So I need to raise the PPMs. Studying again. I’m in FF Frog which has nutes so?
So my water had a PPM of 125. I added nutes and got 421. The runoff was 750. I need to understand this more, LOL. Plant is getting 454 PPM? My calculations?
Here’s the ladies. Other than the tips of the sugar leaves getting a little yellow which I think is from having them too close to the lights I’m having fun and doing Ok,.

Another watering with nutes today. Here are the numbers. These girls were planted at the same time in the same FF Frog. IGLM Sour Diesel.

P1 Water 116 PPM. Nutes 569 PPM, runoff 850 PPM

P2 Water 116 PPM, Nutes 569 PPM, runoff 1123 PPM.

Seems like they have food?

This girl is beefing up some. Not a bad plant for my first indoor

Plants are in the 4th and 5th weeks of flower. Autos. Everything was great as far as I can tell. Then I found one leaf with some issues.

My last grow in this space. Moving up. Thanks for letting me share. Talk to me?

Hello. @Nicky @BrokenHippy @Growcoast here’s my two ladies. They are in their last weeks. The first and 3rd photo plant is starting it’s 8th week of flower. The other 2 pics, the plant is starting it’s 7th week of flower. @Weedlover1 @Dave101 Plants are on their 76 and 70 day of grow.
IGLM Sour Diesel. First time. T5 lighting.
Been checking the Tris daily. Funny thing is some of the lower buds have some amber, but the top ones are still clear to cloudy. I’m looking and waiting to harvest. I’m guessing any day now? They are thicker than I thought they’d get.
Just wanted to share.
Happy Growing.

2 Likes

They are looking good keep it up!
Lots fo white pistil hairs so keep growing.

Ps good thing to tag people lol, we don’t always see the updates otherwise.

1 Like

Those are looking really good especially for under t5s. happy growin man.

1 Like

@Nicky I’m getting the tagging thing, lol. Checked today. Most of the leaves are yellowing, and more amber pistils. Tris, I’m learning on this, seem to be clear for the most part still, as far as I can tell. Need experience with this.
Very soon.

@BrokenHippy That’s what someone else said, for T5. I did use the 10,000k lights?
This will be for starting out from now on.

I’m checking these daily. Top one has got to be ready soon. Tri still seem clear and the pistils are still white, mostly.
The bottom one is a few days behind, 7, and most of the pistils are amber but the tris still seem clear.
This is an art.
As well as science. LOL @Nicky @BrokenHippy

2 Likes

Got some nice buds yup, it’s art and science I love it I’m addicted to growing not using it lol.
They are going to keep swelling so give them the best you can, keep an eye on those ppm’s PH etc. Last couple weeks they really swell up

1 Like

I’m still waiting. The tri’s are still very clear, standing straight up on this plant. 90 days growing 9th week in flower. ILGM Sour Diesel Auto. I have heard that these could take long, but I’m checking these everyday and still clear. Pistils white?

This girl is a week behind. 8 weeks in flower. Pistils are more amber than the other older plant, tris are clear.

This is my first indoor. Been farming for years, but I am having difficulty determining if these are done. Take a look fellas, what do you think? @Nicky @Weedlover1 @BrokenHippy @Dave101 @Growcoast

2 Likes

Looks like a couple weeks yet,the pistils should start to turn dark soon and then just watch the trichs.I just had a Sour Diesel photo go 12 weeks in flower, while two others took 11 weeks.

2 Likes

Thanks. I read about that strain going that long. But I was getting worried, lol

2 Likes

It’s normal to have worry early on but your fine just read the plant. Look at hairs and main bud tricombs through a USB microscope.

2 Likes

@Nicky At least twice a day I check. LOL! I have to admit I didn’t think checking the tri’s would be such a large part of the grow.
I have a loup, I can actually use it pretty well to see them. It’s def a learning experience for me.
Thanks for checking in

Plant #1 and the top 2 of Plant # 2 were harvested. Overnight the tris curled and became cloudy. Plant #2 has some heavy bud. #1 not bad, I thought they’d be more airy.

Not bad. I’m getting this. Thanks for the info all. @Weedlover1 @Nicky @Growcoast @BrokenHippy @Dave101

3 Likes

Congratulations, fun smoking your own hard work :muscle:.

1 Like

Thanks. This is fun. Still have one more to harvest. Learned about harvesting in stages here at ILGM.

1 Like

That is looking really good. Its always great being able to smoke your own when your done especially the first time.

2 Likes