First Indoor Grow. I need some advice/help

It seems like it would be a nutrient imbalance, which one or why is hard to say, especially if you don’t know your PH or your concentration of nutrients, i.e. TDS/PPM/EC. We could maybe have an idea of your concentration of nutrients by a reading of your soil’s run off.

Hey again thanks for that info. I fixed my PH and bought a PH reader :slight_smile: I have another question though sorry. My leaves a dropping a little and I know it can be from over watering or under watering. I’m pretty sure it’s a little over watered. But I’m fixing that now. But I also used a pest control product on it for root gnats. Which was recommend by my hydro guy at my local garden shop. He said it would be fine as my plants are still in full vegetive stage. But I’m just wondering if it would be reason for the dropping or could it be the nutrients??? The product is called Eco-Neem (Active Constituents: 11.82g/L Azadirachtin A and B present as 29.55g/L Azadirachta indica extract)

Hey again thanks for that info. I fixed my PH and bought a PH reader :slight_smile: I have another question though sorry. My leaves a dropping a little and I know it can be from over watering or under watering. I’m pretty sure it’s a little over watered. But I’m fixing that now. But I also used a pest control product on it for root gnats. Which was recommend by my hydro guy at my local garden shop. He said it would be fine as my plants are still in full vegetive stage. But I’m just wondering if it would be reason for the dropping or could it be the nutrients??? The product is called Eco-Neem (Active Constituents: 11.82g/L Azadirachtin A and B present as 29.55g/L Azadirachta indica extract). Re post

I have a problem. My plants 16 days old and doesn’t seem to be the desired size. Also some of my leaves have turned a pale yellow. Please help. I want to save her.

Let’s get you started with a support ticket, answer all the relevant questions and we might be able to get an idea of what is going on.

ILGM Support Tickett

What is the strain?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Size of space?
Soil or Hydro? Medium used?
PH?
Type of nutrients used? PPM levels?
Temperature?
Humidity %?
Light system/watts?
Vegetative Growth season or Bloom/Flower season? Number “weeks/days” from start of veg growth or into flowering?

What is the strain? Not sure. It was nug though
Indoor or Outdoor? Indo
Size of space? 2.5′x2.5′
Soil or Hydro? Medium used? Soil/ not sure
PH? N/A
Type of nutrients used? PPM levels? MG shake n feed
Temperature? 80° f
Humidity %? N/A
Light system/watts? 1 GE (100w) cfl 1500 lumens 6500k
Vegetative Growth season or Bloom/Flower season? Number “weeks/days” from start of veg growth or into flowering? Veg/ plant is 18 days old from sprouting

Answered in the other thread.

Hey I bought a flowering HPS bulb and ballast with a massive reflector and my tent is just over 1 square foot and I have two plants as you know I’m planning to do a Sea Of Green or A ScRoG. Because I topped my plants today as they had 5-6 sets of leaves grown. My bulb is 400 watt and I was wondering how much do you think I will yield in the end? Also my pot is 10 gallons and I’m using a proper gro tent as you know.
So yeah any ideas on how much I’ll end up with? :)))

http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/community/topic/yield-average/