First Indoor Grow- I need help

@GreenFlex love the positivity! You must have a crystal ball bro. They both decided to join the party. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I am glad Bro that’s what’s up! Just checked on mine again this am and they are moving right along!

2 Likes

Planted a week ago, definitely getting the roots down. So the mystery seeds leaves are way different than the AK. AK is hybrid of course, and leaves are pointing. The mystery leafs are round and smaller. The seeds are way old, I don’t think it’s a hybrid…any guesses or input if it’s a sativa or indica from anyone?

5 Likes

Happy Halloween, fire going in the pumpkin pit, lots of candy out for the kids!

5 Likes

Maybe you will find a strain lost for years only to be rediscovered like finding a bag of qualudes in old cars glove box. (true story)

3 Likes

@Zee hows this grow going my friend? I hope all is well with you and the family! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

3 Likes

@Ah-hee, they’re doing well! Nothing to exciting at the moment, just curious to how these mystery seeds turn out, extra eyes on them they don’t grow sacks.

Few weeks in, switched to 400w MH last week. Transplant coming this weekend.

You stay safe and lite on your own supply :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Your babies are looking great!

2 Likes

My wife planted a bunch of lemon seeds this summer, I planted an avacado seed, and we brought this orange hybrid tree with us from California.

A few freezing nights ahead, my wife wanted to bring them in, I said ok, and decided to let them in my 2nd tent till winter is over. The blurple is 235w draw power, got a 6" small fan in it for circulation, with a 4" infinity exhaust fan and passive intake. I set the timer for 12/12.

Anyone grow trees in a tent before? I have not, any feedback is welcome.

6 Likes

@Zee glad all is well with you and your ladies! Wishing you the best of luck with your mystery seeds! Always a fun roller-coaster grow! Thank you!
No clue on the plants in tent grows sorry!
Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!!

2 Likes

I just died laughing.

7 Likes

Transplant day! The AKs are doing great. The ? Seeds are growing at half the pace of the AK. The plants in general are not as big as previous grows, I think I changed to the MH a little too soon. Going forward I will keep them under blurple for 4 weeks, even debating adding the blurple to the MH. We shall see.

Lemon trees and avacado are loving the tent.

7 Likes

That’s an awesome Xmas gift…lmao

3 Likes

Awesome trees! Literally this time. LOL :joy:

4 Likes

Looking Great zee! I would say any plant would benefit from a controlled environment(tent).Hope all is well with you and yours brother!

3 Likes

@Zee thanks for the laugh love the canna pet snoop dogg! They literally make everything these days!!!
On a serious note your transplants look awesome!!! Keep up the good work!! Trees look healthy and awesome as well!! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!! :fire::fire::fire::v::v:

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours! AKs are loving the transplant, so are the ? Seeds.

I have read that male plants grow faster than female, one of the ? is outgrowing the other, am excited to see what they do.

3 Likes

@Zee Happy Thanksgiving to your family too friend! I hope all is well with the family!!! I feel like with my outdoor grows the males did grow at a faster rate. But not my indoor ones. I did notice a trend with my outdoor mystery seeds that if they have like beyond normal beautiful leaves they ended up being dudes. It may seem strange but they were just beautiful plants leaves and all and ended up being dudes so sad when you have to chop them! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!! :fire::fire::fire::v::v:

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving @zee and everyone!

2 Likes

Hope everyone had a safe and nice Thanksgiving. Today I topped all the girls. I typically top at the top of the 3rd node right below the 4th, giving me 6 main colas. I use honey on top of the stem after I cut, helps seals any potential issues.

The AKs are really taking off, I cut above the 4th on them, since the ? Seeds are growing way slower and not sure if they will be girls. :slight_smile:

6 Likes