First Indoor Grow- I need help

How’s the squirrel… Did the tree get auctioned off or go to a gallery or somin? Staying high stranger? How’s the smoke with a lil cure?

3 Likes

Such good smoke, almost forgot I was still growing some and almost killed them…water is important for them, right??

Squirrel is off playing somewhere, not in a house with 4 kids though, and a dog.

Tree is going to stay at the gallery for a minute. Raising donations.

Keeping up with your holding my beer post. Some funny chit in it…and crazy, the way I like it.

How’s things in florida?

6 Likes

Palm trees and g-strings… Bentley’s and broads… sunny & warm! You wish you were here man… LoL in reality it’s muggy w grumpy old snowbirds and gold diggers. So damn hot :hot_face: yes I’m getting a humble dose of humility this grow! Started them off in the 100° shed was just stupid BUT I had to try it and the WC made it thru so -will I do it again… PROLLY! LoL maybe not till December much cooler down here… ooh good point it will be cooler and this grow will be finishing so …GD looks like I’ll try again in a couple months…

4 Likes

Alright, here we go round 3. Dropping 2 mystery seeds and 2 AK.

Will be using FFOF and 600w MH and HPS for these girls. I need some love, as that bud rot really took a toll, lived and learned.

Let’s go!!

11 Likes

Lookin’ good!

2 Likes

you-just-got-to-keep-l-i-v-i-n

2 Likes

Set to watch!! Im excited about the mystery seeds!:hugs::hugs: My mystery lady turned out real nice! I hope all is well with you and the wife!! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

2 Likes

Man those are beauty’s… nice looking seeds right there. I can tell by there color and striations it looks like a Kush of some sort maybe a sherbet or cake!! And the way that one is floating tells me it looks like a calcium deficiency. LOL :laughing:
Good stuff I can practically see them growing already…

4 Likes

What the phuck didn’t you smoke today man, it’s obvious nitrogen excess man…here take this piece of paper and put it on your tongue, don’t ask what it does.

Where in the hell is my alice in wonderland dvd, need to put that on for you…visuals are coming!!

3 Likes

Glad to see you. Positive vibes my good friend, you stay you! Lit and safe as always. Feel like an angel over my shoulder, thanks.

3 Likes

Have this movie bought on prime 10 years ago, haven’t watched it in a few years, did tonight, at my age this is a classic.

4 Likes

Both the AKs came to the light, the mystery seeds, nothing yet. Used Hellraiser 24 hour tap water soak, straight into soil and cup. No domes or paper towels required. Mystery seeds are very old, and given to me by my brother in-law. Not expecting much, but opinions are welcome, I got another handful left.

6 Likes

Good to see both your AK’s came up…I haven’t had good luck with them. So far 1 out of 4 have come up and only two of the seeds produced tails.

2 Likes

I had a hard time with White widow, 2 out 5 popped, am 100% with AK and bubble gum using this method, definitely lucky…knock on wood.

The mystery being so old 10+ years I was told, I have read trying them with tap water and a touch of peroxide and using a fine grit sandpaper on them…may try that in a few days.

5 Likes

Weird…all my WW came up no problem.

3 Likes

@BeeKeeper2, didn’t you have Issues with your WW germinating? I think you got a refund from the seed side?

1 Like

@Zee Yes I did have a problem. The five ww seeds in the same beginners pack you bought did not crack for me. I soaked them as they suggest. They did get replaced couple weeks ago. It will be awhile before I get to try them.

2 Likes

One of the Mystery seeds is trying! Come on girl, you can do it!

6 Likes

You can do eeet!

3 Likes

Mystery seeds are the only ones out of my solo cup drops that popped for me I have had zero germination rate on all of these cool beans that I got from another bank so I will be sending them an email regardless of whether they replace or not but mystery seeds have all popped on mine so far yay yours will do the same zee!

4 Likes