First Indoor Grow- I need help

@Mirandalilian, I noticed before I harvesed that the smell was changing, wasn’t that dank weed smell and Trichromes stopped changing. Look out for those. I thought it was just part of the process.

I think my rot was very late stage harvest, as it was from the stem into the buds, you couldn’t see it on the outside at all. However my plants were also stationary.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear about the rot. I haven’t been on the forum much and missed it. One of the reasons I started with white widow was to avoid that until I get my conditions dialed in.

5 Likes

Yes, bud rot is the nightmare we all fear as growers, it’s literally the worst thing that can happen to a grow, and you’ll probably be seeing others reporting it this time of year as well, specially the outdoor guys. This is the time of year I’m usually not growing as it’s monsoon season here with the highest humidity of the year. I’m usually getting back from vacation around this time but COVID changed all that and might as well keep growing if staying home.

400 watts of HPS would do fine job of flowering in a 3x3.

5 Likes

Good to know. That’s something else to pay attention to as the harvest gets close.

4 Likes

@Zee I would think more air flow not less.

3 Likes

Look at it this way Brother now you have experienced it and hopefully you can get it sorted out. That is great news on your WW though!

3 Likes

@zee hows the WW doing my friend? I hope all with well with you and the wife!! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!! :fire::fire::fire::v::v:

5 Likes

@Ah-hee hope all is well with you my friend. WW is drying decent. Humidity is a little low.

Flipped my WW and BG to 12/12 last night. Completely different approach this time. Focused on just the main colas, no sucker branches, think that will help with circulation and avoid bud rot.

How’s your girls doing?

8 Likes

@Zee nice work!! They look awesome!!! Nice bud!!! Humidity struggle is real with indoor grows i hear ya!!

4 Likes

Hey Zee! How are your plants doing with heir new haircuts? Any more humidity issues?

2 Likes

The BG and WW are doing well. After I topped them, I only focused on main colas. The girls have no sucker branches. This has increased air flow, and lowered RH. I also am going with 400w MH/HPS this grow. Should eliminate any bud rot.

After careful consideration of quitting growing for awhile, since the wife and I will be stocked up. I decided to reveg one of the girls If not both. :slight_smile: so I can keep the hobby going.

Day 8 after flipping to 12/12. These girls vegged for 11 weeks.

6 Likes

@Zee BG and WW look great a very healthy my friend!!! I hope you don’t take a break for too long love watching your grows! I hope all is well with you and the wife!! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

3 Likes

Looking good Zee! :grinning:

3 Likes

How’s your girls doing?

1 Like

So far So good… Keeping RH in check. They will need water tomorrow for second time. We are not too concerned with having a lot of RO are we?

1 Like

No concerns!

1 Like

Wife finished her healing hearts charity project for the studio she works out, today is the celebration.

Her took her 4 months to complete. It’s 17 feet tall.

8 Likes

Too cool!

3 Likes

That looks so cool!

Artists gonna art!

2 Likes

Those are some crazy colors.

2 Likes