First indoor grow ( gsc x ?, purple haze x ?, couple randoms)

I don’t think you should have to. But you may have to sign up or opt in to something to get protection. I think it’s through like March now, isn’t it? Might give you some breathing room?

That would be awsome but i went to court already… Told to leave by first then this is in play but still not signed am i right so not enforceable yet i dunno im worried

@Moosenug here ya go this my first journal turned into a whole debacle of crazy incidents it’s pretty entertaining enjoy lots of experimenting

@violagirl0 here ya go this is my journey from the begining about a month or 2 into starting growing… did you say your FIL is a educated farmer I forget exactly what you said he was but is FIL (father in law)?

Thanks man, I’m gonna check out your grow info. Looks amazing.

My father in law has taken a BUNCH of master gardening classes at the Noble Research Institute in Oklahoma. He’s been going to seminars and shit there for 15 years. Albeit he grows TOMATOES and dabbles in other vegetables. Lol. He has recently become fascinated with growing cannabis. About 5 years ago every grow seminar he attended was geared Toward marijuana. They said that all farming innovation is coming from marijuana cultivation. He hasn’t started a grow yet but More than anything he is just looking for a hobby or for a new challenge.

3 Likes

@violagirl0 Awesome that’s basically what I did with my investor being intrigued by the marijuana industry u can look the other way but you can’t ignore it and eventually something catches your attention now your curious and u jump in the rabbit whole which has no bottom yet… he’s a property owner and a asphalt street developer … he’s got stupid money …its not one of his 99 problems he might have… any ways he’s got 7 acres and 10 acres in palm beach county in Florida… the 10 acre property I ran irrigation over the whole 10 acres for a banana tree nursery started 1 foot tall now there are over 500+ oasis of banana trees ( they have a big root ball under the ground and the tree shoots up as a “sister” it grows up grows a huge bundle of bananas a “bunch” of bananas is an actual thing after it grows the bunch it does and falls over and this process keeps happening indefinitely if not mistaken… we haven’t had one rhizome (root ball) die pretty amazing …and on his 7 acre property I irrigated that as well every 15 feet there’s a. Dripper/sprayer head and a exotic fruit tree …any kind of fruit you can think of we probably have it if it grows in our hot climate… avocados…mangos (17 kinds)…guava 2 of 2 kind…10 different kinds of bananas…papaya… kumquats…honey bell’s…tangerines…dragon fruit… mulberry giant black berry…Barbados cherry…passion fruit is planted at the bottom of almost every tree and it grows up into the host tree and grows and drops down these massive passion fruit on a vine… Jack fruit look up Jack fruit if your not similar what it is…lol we grow up to 40 lb jackfruit maybe a lil more Its got seeds the size as big Almonds you can boil them and they taste just like walnuts crazy … we have a shaded area full of seedlings and a few vegetable boxes 10x 20 ft long … that holds alot of carrots and collards and bell peppers and jalapenos and tomatoes …omg the tomatoes I hate em the plants atleast …the oil hairs on a tomatoes plant make me break out in hives where ever they contact my skin it’s the strangest thing I’m not allergic to ANYTHING I mean nothing that’s the only thing as strange as it seems it’s not sap it’s just the hairs on the plant well might be a lil sap I dunno what’s on the hairs but my skin don’t like it… I’m forgetting so much stuff but it was a really big thing in his life oh! don’t let me forget about the orchids we have over 200 orchids …we clone em and gift em alot good gifts cuz everyone kills there orchid so another one on an other occasion is perfectly acceptable
I was saying growing plants and fruit was always a big thing in his life and my dad ran growing weed by him while I was already growing… very premativly not a clue in the world still…
He got on board and I basically pitched him a proposal and he had two 10x10 rooms and unlimited money and he bought into it… lots of planning and 10k$ later I got to where I was in that picture u saw … I guess he was expecting me to fail and he was gonna be the sceptical I told you so guy but I succeeded … very well in fact I was 2 weeks before my first harvest in the new room …mind you its 50 miles from my house and in city traffic that’s every bit of an hour + each way I would make the trip 2wice a week and did it diligently for months … to one Saturday he said …I’m freaked out I’m not sleeping you gotta get this shit outta here …i

look out to scrogs and my eyes welling up …I really wanted to cry …he pulled the plug on my dreams …i harvested the scrogs early and put all the other plants in a uhaul and drove them down to my house and ushered them in 5 or 6 at a time my custom pots are 4inch PVC pipe and the 20 inches long …tall skinny pots to cram a bunch of main cola clones 10 days of veg after transplanted boom strait to flower the racks kept things upright and tight and compact my system was for 192 plants in flower and 48 to 72 in veg and 50 to 100 clones in the dome at all times every week it started to be come a ritual same processes every week each rack of 24 plants would represent 1 week … so they were all to be 1 week apart so I would have week 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 …that means 8 different nute mix JUST for the flower room… and a double mix in veg…like I said 15 gallons is a lot of water to be mindful of …don’t get caught with your pants down… tag me if you got any questions I probably had the same problem lol :sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Damn!!! I had to read that all twice!!! It’s unbelievable that happened.

I’m gonna start at the top of your grow and work my way down. Some great looking plants. I’m kinda stuck in my plant sizes. Haven’t grown anything bigger than these blue dream in my last grow. Quality is there in the bud but I can’t seem to get my plants bigger. These were a couple of my last grow blue dream.

3 Likes

Are they autos or were they photo plants …intense light will keep your plants growing
<------------>
In strech period lower your intensity of your light on your big boy leds😉 you will get them to grow much taller when they are getting adequate light they sit squat and grow side ways instead of up… u wanna do the side ways growing in veg and once you got your foundation then flip and lower intensity a lil then gradually introduce … that’s if your doing one big run @violagirl0

1 Like

@Arborholic here’s my journal bro you will laugh I promise

@Gremmall how did the recon cure for you…fruity gas?

1 Like

I have no doubt @fano_man. Looking forward to it

2 Likes

I think so. (On the Recon) if i remember right its top 2 or 3 he’s grown. Fruity n funky. Wicked high

1 Like

Did @Gremmall ever send u some I got a bunch for you brother

1 Like

I see why you tagged me in these grow logs. we must be made of the same cloth -GOBOSH!! LOL! I’m already out of likes, so just know that I am laughing my way through your hellatastic thread- thanks bro!

3 Likes

Yup he dropped me a good few. Thanks man

4 Likes