First indoor grow ( gsc x ?, purple haze x ?, couple randoms)

Ohh snapp u got pist 1600 you know your always welcome i couldnt rememebr every name im sorry @Amazon66

3 Likes

@Gremmall and for all wondering what recon is

what do you think i think its pretty spot on description
And how long did yours flower grem

3 Likes

I saw later you had tagged me in, up late reading sometimes I skip posts but then go back to read. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

I did the same thing i was like heey i did teg zon

1 Like

4 Likes

great job @fano_man

1 Like

Some things ive done i dont even remember if it was befofd i got bannned

3 Likes

I still feel like a slacker my jars are damn near emptyyyt

1 Like

@hoppiebunny @Hoppiefrog @Oldguy this is my old home to jog the nog

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag brother. Glad ur up and rollin again. :+1::v:

5 Likes

finally got something with some quality flavor and power
Black berry kush
82thc 7.5cbg 0cbd indica works and tase great… Havent had much buds latley i got some old bs that was spidermite remnence… But hey i didnt buy any weed since months before i got banned so i did good and that was all from last perpetual start up as everything finished a couple weeks apart for about 3 months i tried to keep stuff going in non ideal enviornment after dude got cold feet walking all them plants into my house at 1am with a few fruends …fun fun fun… U can say half the main buds were broken in the 50 mile move and to move them from thr u haul into the house i used.a huge roling trash can and 90 % of the plamts budding were abot 5 to 10 inches to tall for the trash can and as u clothes the lid you gotta weave the buds down and you always broke something… Moved everything into flower for about 2 weeks then i finished the veg area quick and through the moms back in there and continued the re mainder… From the scrogs and couple big recons i had i decided to early harvest by about 2 weeks just no way to move 3 plants in 12sq ft if scrog x 2 each plant had about 8 sq ft to occupy …the middle one had about 4 on right screen and 4 o left … Impossible to move… That started the stash i wish i never got rid of any of it id still have a couple Lbs but it kept the lights on this year … Mother nature said… Its time you take a break… And un leashed hell fire on me. . eith the mites and all…i fauggt like hell but you cant beat mother nature so i said if you cant beat em join em… And i made a high isoprpyl content mixture with hair spray and made some napalm type goup and i killed all my plants and took the spidermites. Out with em all plants went into the "fireing squad "at same time. And as i doused them all in alcohol i know it burns clear blue and HOT so i lit em up and just kept misting em till they were all chared sticks and tryed to get a massive contact high but i was just relived that the battle was over… And once they were all gone i got like empty nest syndrome and lost focus for a lil bit … This year knocked me down and im getting up slowly but im getting up. Thanks to all who been there for me you all know who you are
This is the first thing with thc ive purchased in a while it felt weird and unnecessary but was very necessary tired of smoking bottom of the barrel i couldnt give away im ready for something to give …i sure gave in let something else give im still rebuilding my self i dont need anymore knock downs work is already BS uber or die MFer FML
I beed to build one of my invention ideas i got some life saving ideas i could patent and self to life alert life saving devices are a good market

3 Likes

so sorry to hear of your trials, moving live plants is a biotch. i had to do it once but it is legal here so was not as much hassle as you had. sounds like you have made it out the other side so that is great! keep a stiff upper lip as they say in the old movies bud. what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger!

3 Likes

Hell yea bro my dad says keep that chin up same principal tho i dunno y i went on the rant probally cuz i was finnally really stoned from the cart but golly i slept good i just woke up… Off to uber land grrr thx @monkman ur wisdom is great love your travelin storys again i feel i was born in the wrong era… L …shrooms …dmt … Was my dang near daily preferences i know ur a fan of the trippy stuff …i used to like trippin on L walking through the boca raton mall the ceiling is all exposed steel and colorful…not to many ppl from my era were on the same page… I grew up when xtc was boomin and qualudes hadent been made in 10 years so never got to make those mistakes probally a good thing born 87 and havent figured out time travel yet so i guess im stuck in this era for now

3 Likes

I thought you were supposed to tuck in your chin and keep your guard up :thinking: Either way, just keep fighing :boxing_glove:

1 Like

In a fight your right just as reference to eyes on the prize i guess u could say dont hang your head…mopeing …sulking ect…

2 Likes

sweet

2 Likes

@vtstrongbudguy here ya go bro this where it all began and i was banned for a year and didnt document anything really was a lonley 2020 me and my spidermite friends …no plants for 4 months

2 Likes

Merry Christmas @fano_man, hope you’re doing well! :v:

3 Likes

Thanks bro i hope this stimulus goes through i need it to move …then again do i have to move new moritorium? I dunno merry christmas to you and yours as well @elheffe702 :v::sunglasses:

2 Likes