First indoor grow ( gsc x ?, purple haze x ?, couple randoms)

I’ll just make a topic

Not off the top of my head. Not with hid that would be apples to apples comparison anyway. @Drinkslinger I’m pretty sure is running multiple led fixtures.

I’m running multiple QB/eb light strip fixtures, and about to add 2 cob lights.

1 Like

Made a thread “growing by candle light lmao”

1 Like

May I ask what fully made you switch to LEDs …I know hids produce and have for ages but other then the money saving over time and heat manageability and the dial in factor … If hids had all the sam exact features hypothetically would you choose led over hid I’m sure you started with something inferior to a QB if money was no object does led or hid produce more or better bud in your opinion I know I will eventually switch to LEDs and start saving money in the long run because I plan on expanding in the near future hopefully but I want quality and quantity so before spend a couple stacks I need to do some more research in the field but all advice is welcome thanks friends
PS
I’m especially interested in @dbrn32 s respons ( hope you started from the bottom like I am )

i started with two 400’s over a 3x6 space. Got into leds after building some inspection lights as a work project. Found some more horticulture based info online and have been building them since.

I can’t speak for everyone, but replaced my two 400 watt lights with two 300 watt leds and increased my yields. I’ve never paid for any testing, but it was just as potent and probably had more bag appeal under leds.

I would continue to grow with leds regardless of cost. Not sure it would be quantum boards, but I don’t necessarily think they are the best in every situation either. They’re just very good performance for the price and very easy to use.

2 Likes

Thank you for your time bro

1 Like

I promise it’s going toward a good thing ull see

update
Hey everyone I decided to do some off the wall shit I dunno why but something told me to hold off the the feeding on one tiny little feeding and do a semi flush with 2ml/gal slf 100 and epsom salts at 3 tbs / 9 gallons…
Mind you I have been feeding heavy 6mls /gal floranova bloom and slf 100 at 1ml / gal plant have been loving it but I never gave them a break on feeding such a heavy amount I figured I should give one break and flower but in the back of my head I have this Theory using slf100 everytime you water helps break down fertilizer to a instantly available level so the next watering washes out the old stuff and the new watering leaves behind the new stuff so lo and behold my experiment was a bad idea in my. My theory was correct there really wasn’t a need to flush they are very upset well some of the strains are some of them are unfazed but a few weeks ago I felt there was a magnesium or calcium hiccup due to a two tone finger on one leaf on every branch on my white widow only so I thought I might be on the low side of magnesium and calcium but it must have been some other factor causing that because every other Leaf is perfect but yeah I’ll take a look they’re not happy

made me kind of upset because I see all y’all do strait water and the plant bounces back my plants did the opposite water smacked em upside the head

Should I ease back into feeding of do full strength as they were chilling at that level before and I know I shouldnt jump to feed ontop of the flush not to over water but should I try and get tlbutes back in there asap and not wait till the complete bonedryness I usually wait for…
On the the other hand clones are looking good branching like crazy I’m experimenting a mainline :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

this monster crop is going nuts​:heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark: I did a perfect 4 top FIM​:heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:
Got next set well couple of monster crop clones rooted well got 2 successfully going and a monster cookies and gorilla glue seeds sprouted first gg was mutant bag seed so I started 2 more
But yea help
Not all look bad though :wink::wink::sunglasses::sunglasses::fire::fire:

3 Likes

They just look a little water heavy. Hopefully they will bounce back tomorrow. But I think if it was me I would’ve fed on the last gallon of flush instead of just water. I don’t know what I’d do now. I’m sure one of the weed wizards will be along to help shortly.

I had a brilliant I idea if that’s the problem I could foliar feed lightly

1 Like

I think that would make sense to do. Research it a little because you would want to do it right at lights on I think. Since they would use it more in morning and you don’t want it to sit on them long enough to get light burn from lensing.

Shit now a couple leaves are canoeing up I haven’t foliar fed yet but could the Epsom’s salt be drawing water out of the leaves causing this it’s on a few plants not all but atleast half 5/10

Just got home from work grrrrr not even the 4 monster cookie seeds I just found got me smiling

1 Like

Another hot day there in Florida?

Couple leaves tinting nice purple so maybe it’s not to stressed maybe the extra water and the epsom salts and sfl unlocked so locked up nitrogen and it got a brief nitrogen poisoning and should be OK by next watering hopefully @Donaldj can u take a look at this u ever seen cease feeding or epsom salts do this clawing and canoeing

Yea but I’m at 67 in my grow room at canopy level an 80 at the roof even with a fan and 8000btu ac

1 Like

I even got the fan blowing strait up to mix the hot air with cooler and above the lights it just stays harm no matter what I do it’s 90+ out no insulation on the roof or minimal if there is its a flat roof with tar paper on it so it holds heat and radiated down probally but at plant level it’s almost cold igo in there and open up the wall and hide from my girl lol

But yeah either overwatered or the flush unlock the bunch of s*** I didn’t want unlocked or the Epsom salt is drying leaves out it’s causing the plant 2 canoe up sucking water from the leaves to stay alive but only a few plants are doing that but either way they’re not happy like they were everytime I wake up in the morning after feeding usually there awesome looking they were looking sick

Well I thought taco leaves were the plants way of saying they were to hot. But could also be too much water and they’re trying to help expel it. Better give them a day or two before doing the foliar to be safe.