First indoor grow ( gsc x ?, purple haze x ?, couple randoms)

@Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 @Donaldj @dbrn32 @Drillbit @elheffe702 @Ausgrow @peachfuzz @Missiles @Zombo

2 Likes

@Lostscuba @Laurap @Whodat66 @James68 @Drinkslinger @daz49 @Strokeman @Mr.Indica @mote @Sirsmokes

2 Likes

@bige @Big123 @BigDaddyCain @TDubWilly @Smokin_ernie @Oldguy @irma1010 @Blazin_Skywalker sorry i want some attention and an. Input seems like a one on one convo me and @PurpNGold74 and @OldSchoolGrower partn me on the back

6 Likes

hell ya a new house = time to upgrade lol putter in high gear dude nice stuff !

1 Like

Congrats on your house! Those are very pretty ladies you have. Nice job :v::green_heart:

Looking good @fano_man

1 Like

Looking good buddy. Yeah I been slacking on checking other threads. To much work not enough energy to do it all lol.

2 Likes

Looks good. Congrats on getting your own place

1 Like

Looking great @fano_man, not sure if they will be ready for your move?..good luck with them and the new digs!

1 Like

Sorry for not checkin in bro. Lookin good and congrats on the house. :+1:.

1 Like

That’s great news fano_man my friend, I am very happy for you, congratulations.
Now hurry it up and git 'em done! :sunglasses: :clap: :tada: :sparkler: :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Very pretty girls! Congrats on house!! Gonna have to pack a lot of mason jars.

3 Likes

:joy: Hope he’s got enough, if not… you better stock up brother.

3 Likes

If not call me, ill be happy to loan ya some. Lol im waiting impatiently for harvest, probably 4 weeks away.

1 Like

Ya with a house you’ll have big time crops, congrats. You’ll feel so much less stressed then the hide a wall and a landlord! They look good, we’ll see in 39 days huh!

1 Like

Congratulations on the house…
Im kinda in the same boat …lol
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Im right behind you guys. Been tryna move since January. At what point do i say screw the bank n attempt to haggle the homeowner personally :joy::joy::joy:.

Congrats tho brother. Looking forward to ur inevitable expansion. N the mc’s look great. Getting frosty

1 Like

I’m ready to be your next door neighbor @fano_man this lighting thunder snow sleet storm’s are getting crazy
:space_invader::space_invader::space_invader:

1 Like

Ill get a 4 bed room @ThcinKC 1 room me 1 my pops hes gotta move from his effeciency as well so were colaborating he smokes hella weed so hes down … 1 for you 1 for all the lights and acs me and you got but alllll together …imagine that a whole bedroom i got 1750 watts of hps ready to set up and 8500 btu portable ac and dehum. We can shack something for sure oh and im smokeing this awsome weed i got from my boy “blueberry muffin” and" GSC OG"

thats the muffins on bottom

7 Likes

I have seen snow one time when j visitenmd ohio lol

2 Likes