First indoor grow ( gsc x ?, purple haze x ?, couple randoms)

What the hell is really going on here​:thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

That’s Scarface’s truck haha

2 Likes

Yea I saw that today had to vase em down and snap that on tha highway

1 Like

Any way things are looking very very good like I am about to have unbelievable results I need to get these plans under more light so I’m taking the plants in the bedroom and putting them in flowering and taking the plants in the flower room and put them in the bedroom so I’m going to have 800w on for plants I might leave to in there or so the flower with them because they’re growing unbelievably I’m going to do a defol right now on the flower and girl I will take some pics and update later

2 Likes

Hair cuuuutsss

oh yea … clones anyone

4 Likes

Still a learning experience

first mainline
first early prproper top
first fim
main line that broke… all in all I can see which techniques will suit me best after this grow I’ve touched many advances so far I’ll be able to make an educated decsison after this next few harvest… thanks for reading yall

4 Likes

Went to the hydro store today cuz I needed Bloom nutes so I grabbed a quart of floranova Bloom to stick with what I know and went with General Hydroponics for my next silica purchase sense rhino skin will run out eventually and I bought the big bottle of Bud Candy because I did research on that stuff and that’s the stuff that needs to be giving even in vag along with rhino skin it’s a very beneficial product do some research on it I would like to switch to the Scots Super Bloom but I have too much money invested in other thanks tho @garrigan62 I’m going to go ahead and finish out with what I have and with what I’ve been learning with so far this is what I got going so far

The 2 biggest in the other room will stay behind to leave 6 here and 5 there…
I want to get another cool tube and run 3 400s in the flower room and get a led build going for the veg room as originally planned but make my cover wall space the veg room and it wont matter if it gets up to 90 in there but doubt it even will with the led and know hps fixture in the room …I think that will be great and I can take the ac unit out of there and have more floorspace the EB strips veg like none other from results I’ve seen of other grow journals. So I’ll make sure to build to 135 kits or a custom equivalent for a 6.5 x 2 probally 2x 7x560 panels majority on right and left and a strip or 3 in the middle

4 Likes

Killing it man. Damn u got plants every frigging where. Those flower gals look like they gon get HEAVY hope u used solica on em :joy::joy:. And nice training comparisons

1 Like

Hes a grower. Hes working fulltime

1 Like

Hey @fano_man is ur grow on the dl?

1 Like

Depends what you call dl… there ain’t no neons but I burn everywhere I grow lol…and @PurpNGold74 I just got the GH ARMOUR SI cuz my rhino skin is running out through veg on 12 plants… cant wait to get these 1200 watts going with my exhaust

2 Likes

For some reason it’s hard to get size right for other roomheres some lights out @PurpNGold74 these are the monster crops

got some more ff strawberry feild dirt to top off containers as well

5 Likes

Your going to have corn cob buds with 1200watt
:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:🖒🖒🖒:sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice what strain are the mcs? (I know we ask everyday damn near :joy:)

Those are white widow I got purple haze in the other room the orange ties is monster cookies bag seed looking like a girl

got aa bunch of pre calyxys there pointy not round that’s for sure

5 Likes

I havent let a plant grow without beating it up yet lol

2 Likes

Ok did a mid day highly risky move but got the flower girls under the 800 so heres the final layout

now I can lower the other 550 hps to better utilize these ones are pretty fixed for how until I get some more money … got rent comming up

3 Likes

Ook all topped off with soil I kinda wanna raise the plants up to the light … probally… leave em down for a day so they get used to the extra wattage I’ll raise em up tomarrow heres my whole line I think I got all bases covered now thank god I dont have to anwser to anyone anymore

Here it is @hangthebanksters 2 more and I’m good for a while

24 days since flip 12 12

2 Likes