First indoor grow ( gsc x ?, purple haze x ?, couple randoms)

Damn thats ALOTTA friggin weed man :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You already boi ā€¦ @PurpNGold74 go big or go home after 4 weeks Iā€™m going to move the other 4 I think inside with these under the 800 and put the other 400 with the other 2 for 1200watts under 16 sq ft ā€¦ tomarrow Iā€™m starting a job Iā€™ve been waiting for and I will have my strip light ordered by next weeks and its gonna be a little bigger then originally thought of ā€¦ where the 4 divas are is gonna be the veg flower alternate since I got alot if room inside now and will be going led for outside i will he veging out there and there and throwing em under the 1200 when there ready which wont take to long for the strips to get em ready so perpetual off and running 3 weeks till flip on the ww Monster crops Iā€™m gonna drop 4 monster cookies seeds and a mochi right now in a napkin and get in the grow off i guess since lifes calming down day 7 or 8 on the big girls

@MattyBear @raustin whatā€™s this look like Iā€™m thinking cal mag I jus doubled up on em to see if thatā€™s what it was its multiple wants Iā€™m at about 6.5 ph on my reagent test I think theres just using Korean cal mag now that Iā€™m using it last grow they didnt show any cal mag defix.but I wasent using any so maybe it figured to co serve it more i feel sometimes less you use the less the plant demands when you alternate scheduel feed where you add or go down on certain nutes sometimes they use more then if you used a little all the timesā€¦ Iā€™ve been doing a tap with slf and rhino skin alternating ā€¦to tap, slf 100, fliranova grow and cal mag but I feel I should he giving cal mag ever watering or I wouldnt be getting this

hope d
Fully Iā€™m correct and i combated early i doubled on cal mag to see itā€™s only on lower fan really right nnow

1 Like

Thatā€™s not a Cal Mag problem. Youā€™ve got a potassium problem possibly from an imbalance of nutrients. I think you might need to do a flush on this one.

2 Likes

Dang good eye. :memo:ā€™d.

I thought sum kinda burn til that shriveld leaf, that stumpd me. I vote flush her keister!

1 Like

What would be a good potassium supplementā€¦ and my flora nova grow might now have much of it Iā€™ll check it when I get homeā€¦ so.ething like bud candy i think has potassium

U know me. I use good ole morbloom 0-10-10 :joy:. @garrigan62 would know.

@fano_man

Whatā€™s happing my man ?
If you want something that will kick some as* try this, you can pick some up at Home Depo or Lowes
Trust me this stuff is awesome. Start using it when you flip to 12 / 12 and stop about 10 days before harvest.

https://www.amazon.com/Scotts-110500-Super-Soluble-2-Pound/dp/B00GTDGWAY/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1547665020&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=super+bloom+12-55-6&psc=1?tag=greenrel-20

4 Likes

Bingo. Thanks brother

1 Like

@PurpNGold74

No problem my friend and ā€¦ OH and by the way that will be

$24.95 Plus tax = $3.00 plus S & H= $9.95

Shipping would be my voice traveling via the net and Handling = typing it out and clicking the send button. Oh and then there is the for what ever tax or in case I made a mistake tax = 15% So I figure you owe me $44.95 Will the be cash or credit lmfao

7 Likes

Hahahaha. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:. Do u take food stamps?

5 Likes

Only got wooden nickles right now but future looks bright! Literally ! Thanks @garrigan62 I saw you turn @OldSchoolGrower on the the scotts super bloom and he seems to love itā€¦ now would I use that as my base nute for flower?

4 Likes

Morning fano_man,

Thatā€™s really all your going to use through out flower

3 Likes

Im going to try it next grow thanks for the information

1 Like

No bud candy, carbs, silica, cal mag ?or is that my major will that do all that @garrigan62

If you used all that stuff with the Scotts Bloom youā€™ll kill your plants
Thatā€™s call " OVER KILL "

1 Like

So ur saying after nitrogen based nutes are done, stretch in flower is done, and the only additional thing besides ph water is scotts bloom? Me likey

Thatā€™s how I do it.

Hmm I thought u were all in super soil. Now I have all your secrets

@OldSchoolGrower theres gonna be some supplements I see you use molasses with Scottā€™s

1 Like