First indoor grow ( gsc x ?, purple haze x ?, couple randoms)

Royal Palm cereal huh? Must be next to Royal Palm Beach

Alright 1 more cup of coffee and Iā€™ll transplant the golden girls.

1 Like

Lmao yesā€¦cereal thatā€™s what I intendedā€¦ captain crunch lives there and count chocula

1 Like

Go Pats!

Three years til you reaching teenagehood!

2 Likes

OH SNAP

2 Likes

I love it when old people think theyā€™re young. Lol so cute. Jk we are all from a previous millenium

My daughter is 5. So really mean u are ahead of me as a parentā€¦ I suppose most people are a parent ahead of meā€¦

THANK you. My wife wonā€™t give me the respect of calling me a parentā€¦ Sheā€™s got two little boys she saysā€¦ (As Iā€™m in the middle of a NERF war)

2 Likes

Hell, I love when young ones think their grown

3 Likes

Touche old man :eyeglasses:

2 Likes

Itā€™s good to be young as long as possible. Some age caught up with early

Iā€™d love to have an excuse to play with nerf toys

1 Like

There is always an excuse to play with nerf if it was around when you were a kid

1 Like

I canā€™t remember who gave me the idea on here, I know someone linked it up, but Thank You - Got the Box in the mailšŸ‘

7 Likes

Lol I meant now

1 Like

What is hemp wick for?

Oh. Nvmd. I see. For pipes and bongs. I havent had a bong RIP in more than 15 years

1 Like

1st off I think the hemp is just a little trinket of products made w hemp, little keep sake maybe. The wipes work good the wife cleaned her bowl with one last night and said she didnā€™t taste anything. Lastly the bong thing - it had been at least 10 yrs since I hit one & buddy made me hit moonrock (1st time seeing it) w a gravity bong.
LMAO - I slept over

2 Likes

Haha sounds about right I love gravity bongs .in rocks are sweet to Iā€™d never buy it again tho funny one time novelty thing

Saw a few more thrips did another pyrethrin treatment todayā€¦ should he ordering majority of my custom light build

Best of luck with the insects. Growing insect free is much easier in the winter here in MA. Its tougher in the summer. Canā€™t imagine what itā€™s like in FtL, FL keeping them out.

1 Like

Without insecticide fungicideā€¦ impossible its 78 degrees right now lol

1 Like