First indoor grow ( gsc x ?, purple haze x ?, couple randoms)

@Rick3 @ftrup
Hey fellow floridians welcome

I’m truly amazed at the amount of growth when I look at the first picture I posted on this journal to how they look now when I take out the bottom piece of drywall I used to be able to see the tops of all the plants now I can’t see the tops of any of the plans hey I’m not complaining but anyway here’s an update picture 15 days in flower

picture order always gets messed up from how I select the anyway the clones got a haircut some are exploding already and have multiple branches sticking out like I said before have more Branch growth than vertical growth CFLs when you’re so close they give great growth anyway the baby babies are doing well monster cookies AKA Medusa and Gorilla Glue AKA Ursula are kicking ass as well I’m getting excited on this grow because I’m doing my best to propetuate this room and it feels like it’s gonna work out as long as the product good I’ll be off and running I’m getting really excited now I have some product showing up from my labors and I have so much time to go and the numbers are just going to keep going up and up from here everyday is more money saved I’m really really getting happy now

6 Likes

I swear the amount of weed I smoke that expense will pay for a brand new truck easy shit 2trucks damn near it yea 1 brand new truck with full coverage insurance if I can completely supplement my weed bill

3 Likes

I am also doing this to fund my love of weed, im high 24/7 and there aint shit u can do about it…oh wait there is, grow some bloody more :wink:

1 Like

Took the dry wall down today to do defoliation and low and behold

black friggin mold OH NO nothing a little bleach won’t kill HoPEFULLY super wet conditions had water seeping in everywhere in my room it was a swamp in there I definitely need to keep cleaner during grow next time it’s not exactly sterile in there but I got a shit load of air moving and exchanging constantly so I think a little 35% bleach solution I sprayed the visable mold and sprayed around everywhere a tight spot is that got wet soaked all the frameless and sprayed walls behind plants for a little prevention might as well get everywhere at one time before it moves to the plants and screws me.s should do the trick… Cross your fingers

@livefast here’s my main bro enjoy!

1 Like

Ouchy!!! Fingers crossed for you and your girls :confused:

I’m optimistic about it I would be nieve to think there wasent already trace amounts in the walls of the sheds dry wall before I ever started I sprayed all colony’s i could see and everywhere one could possibly form basically where ever it got wet that it dosent normally … there was 2 " of water on the floor when I walked in this morning that means it had been sitting wet all night just soaking nasty shit up… I went the whole 9 on em tho

My god i would be shitting a brick if im honest! I wouldnt know what to do but cry i think!
Send high hopes your way…

1 Like

@Wildwest thanks love nice to know I got ppl rooting for me to succeed I’m to determined to let some mold mess with me… Stupid little fungi

2 Likes

Always rooting for a fellow grower :wink:
If your having major issues just tag in some big guns!? How long have you been growing??

Ouch :astonished: hope she cleans up good for ya :call_me_hand:

Get it killed off then after this grow is done and you have the room all cleared out you can buy some Kilz paint. Paint the whole room with it and it’ll help prevent future outbreaks. It comes in white.

This paint really works to kill the mold too. I just used it on my kids bathroom for black mold and it really did the trick. Every grow room should be painted with that stuff.

2 Likes

Yes indeed it works wonders in humid environments. It isn’t super expensive and can be bought in both spray paint and in gallons.

First step is to seal the room completely to the outside first because because no fault ofy own that shed flooded long before I started growing in it… Kilz is great for a once wet not to be wet again lock it in kinda job my room will get wet again so thats definitely a first adjustment AFTER this grow … this is my first indoor first real attempt at something serious @Wildwest

2 Likes

UPDATE: All visible mold is gone !!
I saturated everything with 50/50 bleach water solution. Ran dehume all day sucked all water up with wet dry vac put affected dry wall in front of ac exhaust to dry quicker…once dried I made a full strength h2o2 and 35% white vinegar concoction re saturated everything and it looks great hopefully all this rain will lighten up and let things dry out down south here humidity nuts without a dehumidifier thank God I got the 3 in 1 ac dehumidifier best tool I could have bought

4 Likes

Glad you caught it quick. That is nasty stuff and it spreads fast with moisture to feed off of.

2 Likes

Update: came into the room this morning what do you know flooded again just got done pulling everything out and getting all the loose debris up around the edges of the walls to make it so the water coming in can go out just as easy there was a lot of dirt on the floor from adding to the tops of buckets that I couldn’t reach without the effort I put in this morning but got everything nice and cleaned up got all the walls open and running the dehumidifier and looks like I won’t have the problem since I caught it early and the peroxide and vinegar had been soaking into the walls so I doubt the mold will come back as long as I keep it dry will post updates tomorrow. Thick clouds everybody

1 Like

Stay safe!! You and the girls :wink:

1 Like