First indoor grow ( gsc x ?, purple haze x ?, couple randoms)

Prolly wanna pull that map homie. No idea but ur a cool cat n dont wanna see mr ban hammer come thru

That’s where I was driving through Miami…trying to brew the envy In the colder folks that’s no where near where i resides just a tourist attraction some one had pointed me to as a reference landmark I never go through Miami it’s like another country to me its dirty but your right I took it down

Man stuffs lookin niiice

Get it going and Growin’ Brother… Taking cuttings later this evening after heating mat arrives.

Join in the Clonicide! Lol

Looking good bromanian. Green everywhere. I bet that room smacks u with humidity when u walk in

Welcome to the jungle.

Livin day by day yea man some of the monster crops are still well are actually producing finally terpenes and tricomes lil girl smells yummy

Yea noticed thats. My dungeon is gonna b repugnant by xmas

Yo @dbrn32 what’s the deal with these found em on offer up can u grow with these

They are 32 x 6.5watt @500 lumens 6500k want just for a veg only lighting I think it is 4 boards of 32 x 6.5 so that’s a decent amount of power … do any LEDs work for growing or is it specific type to … there 208 watts per board if I’m not mistaken

I’d pass.

I’m reading 6.5 watts 500 lumens, that’s less than 100 lumens per watt. About the same place a 6500k t5 bulb would be.

If I had to guess the 32 means diodes per board, and total power is about 6.5 watts per board. Those mid power diodes aren’t running at a watt each let alone 6.5 per diode. Thumb eyeball tells me that. Also, that’s definitely not a 200 watt driver. I attach pic of 200 watt driver for reference in a minute. Another thing that seems a little sketchy is that looks like someone tried to remove current and power data from driver label.

Just my thoughts, but I think I’m pretty accurate. I’ll be back in a minute with driver pic.

Here’s top of line meanwell hlg 200 watt driver next to my average sized tv remote.