First indoor grow ( gsc x ?, purple haze x ?, couple randoms)

Congratulations @PurpNgold74 very nice harvest man, and weed does have that ability to save lives, I’m 3 years sober and a better person , it’s a great med for mind and body.

1 Like

Congrats bro, you get what you put into it… Little effort pays off - Free Smoke Rocks !!! And good ppl…lol !! On the flip - I cant believe it 50 in Florida man - IM FREEZIN

1 Like

Ha u tagged me broham. Im just starting flower. @fano_man is the grow champ here

2 Likes

Good God lol , I’m so scattered brained it’s a wonder I get anything done, plus I can’t remember shit lol, sorry @Fano_man . Congrats !!!

2 Likes

Sounds hella familiar. Forgot ish before the reefer. Now… meh. I forget half the ish i forgot :man_shrugging:t5:

3 Likes

Say whaaaaat lol… man I jus smoked a reeeal tasty PH bud and it’s good smells comming a lil… I need to rehydrate a lil bit on 1 jar this cold front down to 15 % rh dryer my shit out like straw so fast on about 10 grams was about 14lol thanks every one… on the rebound check this shit out

I’m likeing this manifold what I did iI defoled everything tword the inside of the plant and I’m gonna flower her in a 2.2 L to shape like open umbrella and it really promoted alot more branching from the inside I might need to flip soon :flushed:maybe I can throw it out side for 2 weeks to jump start flower and give the rest 2 weeks to veg a lil more … I really need to make this veg cabinet in my shed its stopping the perpetual… damn curveballs… and here is a few of the fimmed , main lined and topped first rounder clones Uploading: 20181128_215450.jpg… and the monster crops are starting to explode :heart_eyes::hugs::sunglasses: and that’s the story for now oh yea iI watered to ababouabout 20 to 40 % run off ph unknown but ffof with grow big is pretty compatible with neutral tap water … I’m at
12ml /gl -grow big
5ml /gl - calimagic
5ml /gl - slf 100
2ml /gl - rhino skin
There looking pretty health and happy to me what yall think

4 Likes

nice training!

Yea looking right nice man. That real manifold/mainlining thing is scary af. I did it and would have shakey hands again. Everyone looks happy tho. Crops look healthy. The good news is your training is keeping ur veg at a pace for now. It can and will go fast tho bro. Get that cabinet together

1 Like

Lookin’ good Brother. Keep em’ Rockin’.

2 Likes

Updates …smoke is getting tasty and stinky and is looking great… all strains are strong I’m very happy how this turned out and is turning outUploading: 20181201_171835.jpg… super cropped and fimmed this mainline one last time before flip

monstercropp are doing well super cropped everything I could get my fat fingers on…has anyone noticed monster crop clones being extremely dainty on new shoot stems. Amy way I am on the white widow … is there a no cloning x amount of generationas where the Gene’s fizzle out or potency drops off…? looking good in the neighborhood… oh yea the films decided to fim everything to get a couple buds or colas before flippwhat are y’alls thoughts on this…

6 Likes

congrats fano!

Look up I updated with pics on previous post

looking goodg

Get on it Bro. Hammer down… To bad we can’t swap strains.

Yea I would be down for that … someone said there is a seed exchange section in the lab

Made up my mind. Gonna run those mystery seeds for the grow off. Hopefully their gonna be a decent strain. The buds the seeds came from was just grown by an obviously uninformed grower…

1 Like

do it do it do it!!!

1 Like

Yea I have a monster cookies bag seed that I’m going to grow the rest of for the grow off on 23"x23" screens

1 Like

I’m building a screen in an hour

Current situation on the way to visit girls fam. )
Man … I’ve had this mochi before it’s always exceptional but WOW this one is exceptionally exceptional …got a couple medical patients I’m trying to turn on to the cats I get dirt cheap

1 Like