First indoor grow ( gsc x ?, purple haze x ?, couple randoms)

Sweet Bro. Makes me want to dive in the pan and eat like Cookie monster.

2 Likes

Brownies were a hit and so are the buds starting to cure up nicely I got well over a half lb. Actual weights wont know because smoking it and definatley recouped every penny from the grow and then some probably most of the current as wellā€¦thank you all for all your support and encouragement along the way stay tuned for the next episode

3 Likes

hereā€™s whatā€™s left iIā€™ll weight it all up to narrow after workā€¦small wood top is 41gs is a 3/4 L jarā€¦bigger wooden top is 1 L 46gs over are 25ish to 35ish top ones were from bud rot and sold

6 Likes

Congratulations on a great harvest!

2 Likes

Thank you sweet heart for the compliment and the help along the way your a cool person @raustin in my book :slight_smile: ( what ever thatā€™s worth ) :heart:

3 Likes

Itā€™s worth a lot! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Oh yeah I forgot to let yā€™all know I got a new vehicle thank the Lord things have been going so good in my life and Iā€™m so happy and I really can give all my things to marijuana because marijuana is keep my mind occupied keep me away from opiates you know I kind of felt that I had pain issues but it was more I like getting high and I was a bad person for a while and I am starting to really like the person who I am becoming you know now I see what everybody was talking about good things happen to good people you know what I guess it takes a little while before bad people become good people because good things are starting to happen to me life is good and thanks again allā€¦OH! itā€™s snack time at work brownies and a bud maybe I should eat the weed and try and smoke the brownie :joy::joy: obviously I already smoked some of the weed I got so much I gotta try new shit lol!!

3 Likes

Ok caught up. Sorry was outta likes when i startd. Ill do a driveby likeathon one night i have em to spare.

Sweet haul. Looks like good smoke to me.
Hella fine brownie batch. N the clone girls look awesome. Yea revgging is slow but looks like itll be worth it. Weā€™ll find out wont we? Lol. Good sht on the wipe down. Im sure everything is a go

1 Like

That was a grade A recap bro lol thanks man

Haha no problem. I hate gettin so far behind. Try to answer everything in one long rant :joy:

1 Like

Glad everything is working out for you. Good people, bad people, matter of opinion. I know some people believe the Bible, some people donā€™t. Regardless, there is some good stuff in there. Mainly, treat others the way you want to be treated. I think everyone here pretty much does that, and that makes it a good place to be.

1 Like

As a wise man once saidā€¦ ā€œWho cares the messengerā€¦ did u get the messageā€

• ok hindsight. he may or maynot have been Eddie Griffin. But still valid

Who is Eddie griffin

A comedian. N one i would never classify as a wise man again. But very valid point

1 Like

Lmao crazy eyes!

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: i love that movie. Gotta go redownload it.

Man I like the weed I grew I hope taste comes out more but I could kick myself for the stupid flush mid flower and for not having my finishers to really make all that effort I wouldnā€™t say a waste of time but I better know next time type thing

Midflush shouldnt hurt. Just had to go back in with food. Lesson learnd tho. Next round will be better

1 Like

Yea I left em flushed till next water didnā€™t realize when you flush u feed right adter

Haha yea thats def a no no